Ch.54

I really hope you guys like the last chapter. I feel like it wasn't as well written as I could have done it. But sadly things are really stressful on my end. There is a lot going on in Europe right now, perfect time to move right? *sarcasm*

I really don't understand why all of this violence is happening... To those families affected by the nasty behavior of a few individuals, my prayers do go out to you.

Hug your loved ones tonight tell them that you love them, cause sadly in this day and age you never know.

.
.
.

*Heavy topics over*

.
Oh and the song is Bet U Wish by RAYE. It's really good.

.
.
Three weeks later

“Gianna?" I called opening the door to her room. She looked up at me from a book she was reading. “Yes?" She asked sweetly. Oh I adored the little girl. “Do you know where Nate is?" I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought.

“I think he's in the throne room." She said placing her book down. “Can I go with you?" She asked getting up from the bed. I nodded holding my hand out to her. “Sure you can." I said closing  door behind us.

I let her talk about her day as we walked down to the Throne room. She goes to school in the village, and lately her days have been getting better. She is a wonderful little girl, so I don't have any idea why she gets bullied.

I smiled to the guards as the opened the door. Gianna waved and they smiled back.

“Babe?" Nate looked up from his throne surprised to see me. Two of his advisors and, Sadina the nasty bitch I had encountered my first night, were here studying some paper work. I rolled my eyes at her and she glared at me.

“I need to ask you something." Which was our code word for “What the hell?"

He kissed my forehead before we walked a little aways from the group. “My mother... she's coming here tonight?" I asked. Nate nodded looking confused. “Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked as he ran his hand along my back.

I tried to surpress the grin that was working its way onto my face. “Stop..." I giggled softly. He knew I was ticklish. He smiled but stopped. “Yeah, Odin, Frigga, Thor, Loki, and your mother. Your mother said she was bringing two guys... forget what their  names were." He told me. I groaned knowing I would have to tell my family tonight about me being pregnant.

I really couldn't hide it anymore, this baby was going to be big.

“Are you not ready to tell your parents about the baby?" He asked me in concern. “No, I am I'm just really nervous." I admitted. He nodded and kissed my cheek. “I understand, maybe if you go and lay down till lunch you'll be okay." He suggested.

I nodded and stood up on my tippy toes to kiss him on the lips. He smiled against my lips and pulled back. “You'll feel better once you get some sleep." He said kissing my forehead.

“I'll see you later." I said nodding to Gianna. She high fived Nate before running to catch up with me. “I'm gonna go find Tasman okay?" She told me before running off. I shook my head while laughing.

.

Nate was right, once I laid down I passed out straight away. I woke up an hour before I was supposed to really get up. But something didn't feel right in the air. I looked around the room sensing a presence.

Looking around I found nothing, but that did little to reassure me. It felt to wrong.

“Don't move my queen, unless you want your precious little neck to be slit this instance." A voice behind me hissed. I recognized who it was. The Other...