You are beautiful

The human body is capable of amazing, and borderline superhuman abilities. From incredible flexibility, to lifting and holding weights that could crush us, to jumping great heights, or climbing great heights with bare hands and audacity.
It's almost tragic that we don't find romance in life. Romance in the fact be it the hands of a creator, or the universe, you were made from the ribs of a dead star. It took a lot of time, humanity, perseverance and the right conditions for you to be here.
It's tragic that you forget that your body came with you as you entered this world as a new soul, and has been with you through everything, and it has tried its best to sustain you. And will still be with you when you go to sleep for the last time.
It's almost heartbreaking that we are capable of hating something that is trying its best to keep us alive, through thick and thin.
It's heartbreaking that you don't see your body tells your story, and that you can always write new chapters, as long as there is a sentient heartbeat in it.
You are capable of so much. You have so much to give and the whole universe is ready to receive it, and some more. Because you, my dear, are a work of art that is a testament to what stardust can make. A beautiful piece.
And that to me, is enough.

I hope you find romance in the little things that make up your being. Be it in the color of your lips, or the length of your limbs, and the strength to keep going.

Tis 12:02am, and as always, until next time, mon ami(e)