Oneshot #1: 🐱A Game of Cat & Mouse🐭

A/N: This one is something I came up with. Enjoy! Plus, you can imagine however you want Y/N be. You're welcome. 🩵

The Amazing Digital Circus & their characters are NOT MINE. It rightfully belongs to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: Chaotic stuff & possible cussing. (& Possible cringe. Also, Caine has powers to censor my cuss words in this book. Where's Monika from DDLC when I need her? 🙄)
___________________________________________

Y/N POV

I sighed with content and at ease, finally finding some quiet time for myself in this digital world I got myself in.

How, you may ask? Well, my memory is hazy but I think I was dared by someone to put on a weird headset and that's when I realized it was merely impossible to take it off.

Even during my first arrival, that periwinkle rabbit, Jax, got pissed that he saw another " new sucker" to redo the whole theme song again. I immediately didn't like him during my first day.

Now when I first met the others as well, Caine had a strange mouth head that seemed...VERY off and slightly crazy with power he had over this world. Honestly, he gave me the creeps after he showed me what the world has.

As my little tour was done, I was honestly nervous meeting the others for the first time but at least they seemed nice, I guess.

To put it in the summary below:

Pomni: She was honestly happy to see a new face around here but I could tell that her expression was managing to try and keep calm. Maybe it was existential dread?

Ragatha: She was honestly very welcoming to have me here. Who couldn't have asked for a better introduction? She was even kind enough to show me where our rooms were so that was a nice bonus tour.

Gangle: The poor thing. She seemed super happy to greet me but when Jax shoved her, her comedy mask fell and broke upon the ground, shattering in an instant. I even tried to help her with her mask but she didn't want me to. She would feel bad otherwise. Is it really bad that I want to hug her?

Kinger: Ok, he was here the LONGEST because I could tell the way he speaks, the way he acts and...his screaming whenever I tried to get his attention to talk to him but he always seemed skittish and mentally demented, maybe just a little. He even had occasional mental breakdowns which I made a mental note of myself to stay 6 feet away from him when that happens.

Zooble: They seem...nice, I guess. I could obviously tell that they don't like it here but who could blame them? They don't seem to mind me since I was new and whatnot. What's annoying to them though is that Jax would rip off their arm and use it as a back scratcher. Karma is always a b!#€$ so they managed to choke Jax out.

Bubble: He was Caine's little assistant or at least I think. Because they would often say "Boss" to Caine so that would make sense. But whenever Caine gets super annoyed, he pops them. Makes me feel slightly concerned by that.

Jax: Ok, I'll be honest with you. I really hate Jax and his stupid pranks and tricks. It's like in this world, he's impervious to consequences which makes my blood boil with rage. He doesn't show any concern or care at all even with his sassy behavior. Even during my time here, he would often pull pranks on me just to get a reaction out of me. I think it was at that moment when me and Zooble agreed to spite him.