Oneshot 6: 💔DSCF❤️‍🩹

A/N: I'm gonna say that this is what I think toxic love is. (I've never been in a relationship before since I'm not good with people IRL) Again, this is just how I THINK a toxic relationship is. Plus, I know not every relationship is pure but if you and your partner work things out if given patience and time during a dire situation or even bad little things, that's real love and happiness. Also, gonna use the Japanese version of the song again. Miku sounds so enchanting to me. 🩵

TADC & their characters rightfully belong to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: Toxic stuff, cussing & drama. (& Possible cringe)
___________________________________________

"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."

-Bryant H. McGill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

How long has it been since I arrived here? Days? Months? Years?

I can't tell anymore if I'm being honest.

Even when I first arrived here, all my memories of my life vanished without a trace. Well, except bits and pieces.

Meeting the members of the circus was fun enough, well more or less if some of them weren't so skittish and paranoid.

During my time here, I've gotten to know their personalities very well, even Jax can't stop playing tricks on me, harmless though if you ask me.

The others did try to warn me about him but...as a hopeless romantic woman I am, I fell for him. HARD. I didn't think it would happen within a week but it did...

Is that such a bad thing though? Why would they be concerned for me? Are they just...trying to protect my fragile heart from a jerk? Or is it that I'm a sucker for bad boys as they call them?

...

It's just very confusing to me...

Even after I proved myself many times that my kindness can prevail against a jerk like him, it did work a few times but it can't change his ways against the others since he literally doesn't give two shits about their mental health.

As time went on, I eventually confessed to him and how I felt about him. He accepted it and it was nice to have him around for a while...but...

During that time since we were a couple, he wouldn't change his ways, the way he acts, his mindset, everything.

It pained me, a lot...

Even when I tried to tell him to stop being like that, he just shrugged it off like it was nothing. It's like he literally doesn't care what happens to him in this digital circus and me being his special someone only fuels him with more motivation to keep going. Not only his survival but his tricks and pranks.

But, to me, I've had enough of his ways. I'll show him that there is a consequence to his action...

And that will be me breaking up with him if he won't listen to my reasoning.

Daytime at the circus

I looked around the circus, trying to find Jax. I was honestly nervous trying to reason with him again but I have to be more assertive this time.

Only this time, Ragatha told me earlier to at least stand up for yourself, say what's in my heart or head. How hard can that be?