OneShot 2: ❤️I Won't Say I'm In Love💜

A/N: This is something I wanted to do since I know a few Disney songs. This one might be more fitting. Enjoy. 🩵

TADC & characters by Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: Nothing but fluff! (Wow, a pure chapter for once.)
___________________________________________

Third POV

Ever since you've been in this digital circus for some time, it hurts you to say that it was hopeless. How are you still going?

Well, it's because of your "friends" that kept you sane. You are a kind spirited girl who would rather help others instead of yourself.

You aren't sure why the others asked why you help Jax too but you decided an indirect answer was better than nothing. "I'd rather be on everyone's good side."

Would that make sense? Probably not.

Time has passed and yeah, the routine would feel the same if it gets too crazy or too boring to deal with. The only difference to that was Jax's schemes to either keep you occupied, be in one of his schemes or just help him with that.

But in the end, you had to help your other friends recover from the pranks and tricks. Yeah, they kept questioning you but again with that indirect answer...

Until that one moment, everything changed for you...

Y/N POV

I was humming a sad melody, checking myself in the mirror, looking a bit ragged so I had to fix that.

Another day, another line of torture to be a people pleaser to me... I just need to survive as best as I can.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I heard a knock and my doorknob was jiggled open. I can already guess who it was who came barging in.

Jax: "Hello, anyone here and kicking?" He asked, walking in with that grin of his.

I gave him a gentle smile. "Hello, Jax. What does thou come barging in my room this time?"

Jax: "Woah, since when did you become so formal and poetic?" He asked, clearly he wasn't expecting that kind of intro from me.

"Well, you're always a lovely surprise whenever you come to me or barge in my room without my permission. And plus, I've gotten used to it so don't expect much of a reaction from me." He knew which reaction I was talking about. He just scoffed and leaned against the wall.

Jax: "Whatever. I liked your surprised ones better." He crossed his arms.

"Aaaw, is someone dissatisfied finally?" I asked in a teasing tone, giving a wink.

Jax: "You wish." He grinned at me. "Anyway, I just came in here to see what you were up to."

"Eh....nothing much. I just need a break from Caine's adventures. It honestly feels like I'm getting a headache." Technically it only gave a virtual sensation of it but I haven't felt any literal pain or anything like that since I got stuck here.

Jax: "I can't argue with that. If anything, at least it gives me an opportunity to break more of his stuff." He chuckled mostly at himself.

"Impervious to consequences like always." I gazed back at the mirror, looking a bit annoyed but I brushed it aside.

Jax: "You know it and your big words too." He pointed a finger gun at me.

I can't help but giggle a little. "So, are you gonna keep bothering me all day?"