A/N Special: 🎄Merry Christmas! 🎄

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this day and have a happy new year! Enjoy whatever these little stocking stuffers are!

TADC & their characters rightfully belong to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: Christmas extravaganza! (& Possible cringe)
___________________________________________

Christmas Day

"Dear Y/N and the rest of the TADC crew,

You are invited to a special Christmas party located right next door of the circus!

Feel free to bring any food, sweets, games or anything chaotic you consider is fun.

Sincerely, RagenPhoenix. Aka: Author-chan"

Third POV

It was indeed strange that Y/N and the others got an invitation from the Author herself but they couldn't pass up a Christmas party like this.

Especially if it involves chaos and free food.

So, as they all got ready to head out to the party, Y/N piped in with a question as they met up with the gang.

Y/N: "So...where's the party being held?"

Ragatha: "Well, that's honestly a good question. The invitation only said next door so maybe it's right outside of the circus."

Jax: "Can't wait to see what this party is full of." He smirked to himself, thinking of all the Christmas possibilities for fun.

Pomni: "Hey, has anyone seen Zooble?" She asked, looking around.

Y/N: "Found them." They pointed at Zooble, being lifted in the air by little flying birds. But sadly, Zooble was put apart by the birds, carrying them one by one.

Zooble: "Let go of me, you chicken f***s! I just said I'm not going to the party!"

Gangle: "Well...um..the invite did say it was mandatory.." She pointed at the invite that was written in permanent ink on the bottom right corner. Yes, it was super tiny because of the comedy.

Zooble: "I didn't see that! I just ripped the invitation and these...bird things evolved from the ripped paper!"

Jax then smirked even wider, thinking of a scheme against Gangle. So, he immediately snatched Gangle 's invitation and ripped it apart into pieces.

Y/N just shook their head, watching as the pieces of paper burned to ashes then the ashes reformed into tiny little birds screeching in anger as they each gazed at Gangle and Jax.

Jax: "She did it." He closed his eyes with a smile as he gestured to Gangle. Gangle 's eyes widened.

However, these birds were no fools or idiots. They screeched at Jax and immediately grabbed him by each limb, lifting him up in the air. Each flapped furiously to get him to the Christmas party.

Jax: "Hey, let go!!! Watch the foot!!"

Y/N: "That's what you get for being an @$$!" They called out after him, smirking with satisfaction.