OneShot 7: 😤Jealous Jax😤

A/N: It's time for the jealous bunny to come into view. Enjoy!

TADC & their characters rightfully belongs to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: Jealousy & cussing probably. (& Possible cringe)
___________________________________________

Third POV

Once upon a time, in a land of digital wonder and woe, there were once many crew members of the circus, fallen victim to Caine's endless adventures and with no exit or a way out until they got abstracted.

As time went on, new characters came and went, left and right, here and there as time went on.

Until the main group was formed along with a new certain member that just joined. Yes, certain things happen during her first day along with Y/N as well but it's nothing to worry about, right?

During the event of Pomni's first day, Jax made sure to keep Y/N protected from the many dangers of the circus despite him only showing his tough and careless side. But Y/N knew deep down that he does care about her in his own way.

After that recent event was done and was only a part of history, Y/N couldn't help but smile shyly whenever Jax was around to either come into her room without her permission, whenever he's near her or even butt in on many conversations she has with the other members of the circus.

Y/N's heart can't help but beat faster every time she sees him, talks to him with such a joyful tone or even joins his usual pranks. She honestly LOVED every second of it despite her shy nature and having no confidence in standing up for herself. Even when her feelings were hurt one time, Jax proudly stepped in for her, mostly telling them to fuck off or just mind their own damn business.

In her eyes, she was like his bodyguard in a way. And she loved it to her very soul.

Morning time at the circus

As Y/N opened her eyes, not feeling groggy at all since it's a digital world so sleep was never needed. But that didn't matter to her.

She just needed a little break after that embarrassing incident she had to endure until she fled before anyone could see how red she was.

What incident you may ask?

Well, I think it's time for a short flashback.

Yesterday

Y/N: "Jax, are you sure this is a good idea?" She asked with a worried tone while holding the one end of the rope.

Jax: "Trust me, sweetheart, it'll work. All you need to do is just stay quiet like I would do and they'll fall like trees after being cut down." He replied while wearing his grin.

Y/N felt her heart melt at his cocky grin but only nodded once, understanding the prank.

Y/N: "I'll be ready when you are." She got into her position, gripping the rope tightly, trying not to let her anxiety get the best of her.

After waiting a few moments, they saw Ragatha and Gangle walking by while trying to have a nice chat. Jax signalled Y/N with his fingers, counting down. Once he reached one, they both gripped tightly on the rope, the duo fell in unison, landing on the unforgiving ground of the circus floor.