A/N: Taking a temporary break

Hi guys, Author here! You may be wondering where I've been but just to put this out of the way, I'm not dead. Just been lacking ideas for these Oneshots or I've been lazy (a lot at times).

But do not fret, it's easy for me to say that I've been stuck in another phase for a couple of weeks. (If some of you guys saw my announcement, then woohoo!)

I'm currently writing a new book that is considered my new favorite character from South Park itself and the progress on it is amazing in my opinion. Also know that there will be changes on it because I don't want to write that kind of explicit content that could be either offensive or mature in many ways. (Hence one of the rules I mentioned in this book) If you're curious, this book will be called "First Connection", a Female Reader X Kyle book.

But do not worry, great readers. Jax X Reader will return (& so will my other book, Stuck With You), I just want to wait until more episodes of TADC come out so I can see other theories, canon events/info etc etc. so my conscience doesn't keep saying what I'm writing is "cringe". (Idk if it is to you but that's just my demon in my head saying that-)

With that said and done, thank you for reading this beautiful mess I've made and enjoy the rest of your day/night. Jax will always love you and I will always continue my writing, no matter how much pain my sore throat (currently having one right now) is giving right now. 🩵