Oneshot 11: 🌞My Sunshine/Happy New Year!🎆

A/N: This Oneshot was requested by 404_Nikkitotally & kat_swiney. A two in one special so there's gonna be a little(or a lot) of Grumpy Jax x Fem! Reader. Enjoy!

TADC & their characters rightfully belong to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: New Year's chaos & a little argument of drama. (& Possible cringe)
___________________________________________

Third POV

Another day, another time to prepare for a special event to come! But it wasn't ready yet, at the fair mostly, because it was currently a work in progress as told by Caine and the Author themselves. It was only a day before New Year's so at least the crew members can have a break from Caine's adventures in the meantime.

Y/N's Room

Y/N got up from bed, stretching her arms out. She looked around her bedroom, trying to think of a routine to do or even think of. But when she looked at the calendar, she gasped with realization and shock. It was only a day before the New Year came.

She smiled brightly, looking at the positive side of things or at least looked forward to a new event soon, an event that seemed VERY different from the rest. But who knows what they might have in store for them.

Y/N: "I wonder..." She got up from bed and gazed outside her window, looking towards the fair that was covered with a huge tarp with a sign saying "Work in progress". She hummed to herself, imagining all the possibilities for this new year to be celebrated. "Oh! I should tell the others about this!"

With no time left to waste, she left her room, dashing like a cheetah to find where the rest of the crew were. While she was running, she imagined so many fun things she could spend with Jax and the others, creating smiles to last them a while longer.

She found herself smiling that she lost footing while heading down the stairs from the dorm hall, making her scream with surprise. Y/N tried to break her fall but a little blue dragon noticed Y/N falling and immediately dashed in, grabbing her by the arms.

Y/N: "Huh-?! Waah!!" She yelled in surprise, seeing a blue dragon rescue from falling. She was being glided through the air until she landed safely, the dragon released her from their grip. "Uh...thank you?"

The dragon only stared at her for a mere moment then nodded once, as if trying to communicate with her by saying "You're welcome". (A/N: 🎼What can I say except, You're Welcome!🎶)

Y/N watched the dragon fly out of the circus, leaving her bewildered at how there was a dragon in the circus but she shook her head fast, getting back on her main goal, finding the other crew members.

After a few minutes of searching, she found the crew members minding their own business, just enjoying the outdoors in the digital world. Some of them we're also wondering what lies underneath the tarp over the fair.

Y/N: "Hey guys!" She waved after them, joining the troupe.

Ragatha: "Oh! Good morning, Y/N. I see you're being positive." She gave her a kind smile.

Y/N: "As always!" She beamed at her then looked back to where the fair was. "You guys are wondering what they're building there too?"

Pomni: "Yeah. But...I don't like the way that the dragon is flying overhead."