Chapter 22

(A/N(Original Author)): 

Me: *happily reading some BnHA fanfics*

My brain: Toga loves blood, right? Do you think she loves looking at her own blood? Do you think she's suicidal? What if...Izuku tortures her until she's basically swimming in her own blood, will she love it or will she hate it? And realize that her victims don't like it when she tortures them? Then she finally realizes that being at the end of her knife is a scary thing to them?

Me: *staring at my brain judgingly*

My brain: What? Don't lie to me. Just admit that the idea is interesting and you want to create a fanfic based on this. 

Me: ...you're right. 

As you can see from my 'conversation' with my sometimes-sadistic brain, this chapter will be a bit gory. I'm not the type to write a thriller story, so I don't think it will turn out as scary as I make it sound. I don't mind if you completely skip this chapter, by the way. Just saying. In summary, Toga wanted to use her version of 'persuasion' on Izuku but he turned it around.

(A/N(This Author)): While that is a good idea for a story, it would have to be very gory for Toga to realize that people wouldn't like being tortured and being covered in their blood. 

Also: EXTREME gore warning, I suggest skipping this chapter entirely if you are squeamish. I'm having trouble editing it I'm squeamish, but if I don't finish it now I'll never get it done. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Himiko was happy to have a new friend in this dreary place.

Oh, don't get her wrong. Everyone here is so fun. Tomura let her play the game with him sometimes, albeit begrudgingly (apparently, she was the only one here who even knew what a console was). Twice never failed to amuse her with his 'double personality' shows. Dabi was fun to tease, especially if he started sparking blue and threatened to burn her up with that. Compress was a street performer, enough said. Kurogiri gave her the best juice there is. Spinner was happy to give her a tour of his swords collection (and gave her some if he was being extremely generous). And Magne is her companion in 'girls' night', as she knows the latest trend of everything sparkly.

But still. Sometimes, she wished she had a friend of her age.

And surprise, surprise! Midoriya Izuku fit the bill!

Himiko skipped cheerfully to the basement and grinned widely when she saw Greeny with his hair down, strapped by a handcuff; the short chain was buried into the brick wall while the handcuff itself cradled both of Izuku's hands close. He had his head down, not wearing anything aside from his black tank top and a boxer (Kurogiri decided to strip Izuku down so no hidden weapon was squirreled away anymore. Everybody was surprised at how many kunai, shuriken, and senbon he brought. Honestly, where did he hide that?) and bandages all over his body (Dabi and Tomura decided to maim him a little bit for the stunt he pulled the moment he woke up). The blonde girl let out an excited squeal, looking at him. Because Izuku looked so adorable, with all the injuries marring his skin.

And today, Himiko giggled once more as she unlatched one of her beloved knives from the waist pouch, it will be her turn to decorate him with the pretty red.

She approached and compliments (about how pretty he looked with all the red) were spilling out of her tiny mouth already. Asking rhetorically if he wanted to join in on their cause and be her friend now that he was bathed in her favorite color. Izuku didn't answer. He didn't scream when Toga put a bit of force in the incision she made on his cheek. Just kept on glaring with those blank (dead) eyes with furrowed eyebrows. And wasn't that a questionable reaction? He did groan in agony here and there when Dabi burned his skin or when Tomura turned half an inch of his neck to dust. Or as Himiko slashed his skin open. But that's it. He didn't scream. Didn't ask for the torturer to stop. Aside from the silent grunts, it was almost like this teen was immune to pain.