Chapter 23

(A/N(Original Author)): Sorry for the last chap, guys. But I did say Izuku will kill someone in the near future, right? This is only his first victim too '3'

For the first time in his too-long life, All for One was curious.

The object of his curiosity was now standing in front of him, clutching onto a tanto he snatched from the League of Villains' warehouse—after he knocked Spinner down with a kick between the legs for confiscating his weapon—and glaring heatedly. His appearance of wearing nothing but a black tank top and a boxer didn't make him ridiculous. Instead, he looked even more deadly.

Midoriya Izuku, his name was.

What an intriguing human he is. All for One had been observing the said kid since the botched USJ infiltration. His interest was piqued considerably when Tomura was back from his first 'mission', angry and handless. It was an unsightly scene to look at. Not to mention, a barbaric thing to do for a kid who attended a heroic class.

All for One vowed to keep an eye on him from that moment on.

And what a journey of a lifetime this observation was. He now knew that Izuku liked to prowl around the city at night, breaking the UA's supposedly impenetrable defense just for the sake of his daily walk. Most of the time, the teen was just doing his own business before he encountered a crime. Although there existed days where he practically searched for one. His face was darker and his eyes were blanker then, jittery energy rolling out of his entire body. It was clear he wanted to retaliate and smack the bad guy upside down, a way for him to release his pent-up emotion. Yet he held back albeit barely. Instead, he just cranked his Quirk up, the villains dropped unconscious.

That was one thing All for One questioned too, by the way. His quirk. Or lack thereof. How in the world did he do that? Where he turned the atmosphere around into a chilling temperature with glare alone. And, as he said before, could even cut people's respiratory, causing them to faint. Did he actually have power but hide it for some reason? No. His 'Scan' Quirk didn't detect anything so the greenette's was completely empty.

No wonder Overhaul wanted to bring the kid into the Shie Hassakai headquarters. He's a fine experiment to be looked at.

Anyway, Izuku is a killer through and through, All for One mussed as he evaded All Might's devastating punch, followed by Izuku's own attack. This child was resourceful and menacing. No matter how the other heroes ordered him to stand down, he just kept on pushing. Picking up the useless junk scattered around the floor from their intense battle—broken poles, broken brick, broken glass, broken vehicles—and turning it into impromptu weapons. Now looking straight at Izuku and not via television or hacked CCTV, he is completely convinced that this teenager is a seasoned warrior. No wasted movement and immediately went for the vital area for optimal damage. He didn't hesitate to hurt and that may be the reason why these heroes were so hell-bent on stopping Izuku, even if they had to face the malicious All for One one-on-one, despite their fear. They didn't want the teen to do something he couldn't take back—such as robbing another person's life—he still has much to live for.

The villain thought it was a futile attempt, however. Izuku had been falling down this rabbit hole for a long time. It started with Stain. Where he could subdue him easily. Laughably so. Then there was Muscular's case, who was now forever blind.

And Himiko

Yes. All for One nodded in contemplation while countering All Might's fist effortlessly. Himiko, Izuku's greatest 'accomplishment'.

There was a hidden camera in that basement where they locked him up. And the true leader of the League of Villains oversaw everything. Not only did he manage to turn the situation to his favor, he did that without anyone noticing. That takes skill. He worked fast, effectively, and so very used to it. Like he had already tortured someone before. All for One was (morbidly) curious at that. He wanted to know what was going on inside this kid's mind. Wanted to know what made him tick. So, he didn't inform Kurogiri to check. Letting Izuku massacre the girl till death came knocking on the door.