Four

Mr. Obnoxious
I really enjoyed hanging out with you
the other night. We'll have to do it again if that's cool with you!

Bluntina
Sure!

It's Saturday, and I'm excited for the weekend as Claudia has a break from work and is flying over to see me.

She arrives at my house Saturday lunch time, dropping her luggage off before we jump into my car and head towards town for some food.

"It's good to see you, I've missed having you around." I flash a smile at my best friend, starting the engine.

"It's good to see you too. Anyway, how did the date go?!" Claudia squeals, prying for more information.

Here we go...

"Clauds I told you, it wasn't a date. But it was nice, I enjoyed it." I smile shyly, heat rising to my face. "He's asked to hang out again."

Claudia's mouth hangs open in... Shock? No, not shock, delight. "And are you going to?"

"I don't know. What would we talk about?" I shrug, my inside voice telling me this isn't going to end well.

"He's the one who asked you to hang out. I'd say go for it!" Claudia giggles, flashing me a playful look.

We arrive at the restaurant around 10 minutes later. We sit down and order our food which arrives quickly, sitting in relative quietness for a small while until Claudia breaks the silence.

"So where does he live?" She turns and asks, picking up a fork full of her pasta.

I take a sip of my coffee, "Monaco, but he has a house here for when there's training and stuff."

"Oooh Monaco, how fancy." Claudia chuckles, pulling a snobbish face.

"He is an F1 driver Clauds, they pretty much all live in Monaco." I defend, giggling slightly, "so how are you anyway?"

Definitely not trying to change the subject or anything...

"Yeah I'm good. Campaign goes live next month, how's your brother?" She asks, flashing a not so innocent grin.

This bitch.

I roll my eyes at her, "Nope. I'm not answering that."

"You don't need to!" A familiar voice cries outs from behind her.

"Gio, what are you doing here?" Claudia exclaims with glee, throwing herself towards my brother with a hug.

"I came for some lunch, if that's okay with my sister." he chuckles, turning to face me and flashing me a cheeky grin.

I gesture to the seat next to Claudia, rolling my eyes at the pair. "Make yourself at home."

It's almost like they planned it.

"Bonjour Claudia, looking as beautiful as ever I see!" Giovanni winks, causing me to groan loudly.

I swear he does it on purpose.

"Salut Gio, you're looking handsome yourself." My best friend giggles, running her fingers through her hair.