Cɦɑpteɾ 21

♫  This weekend I saw you through eyes that are new
You got me fallin' for you and I kinda want to ♫

Charles Leclerc POV

I watched as she kissed that guy. Jean. Couldn't his parents be more original? I got distracted on the dance floor, a few women catching my attention for a few minutes. Two hours later, I returned to our table, as everyone was still on the dance floor. Lando, Max, and Kelly were in the DJ booth, so I looked around.

"Charles!" I heard Natalie's voice; she was a bit tipsy, but her speech was fine; I could only tell by her red cheeks.

"Nat, is everything alright?" I ask as I look around, searching for her friend, but he is nowhere in sight as she sits by my side.

"Yes, I was bored. I looked for you, but I saw you in the middle of the crowd and gave in. Lily and I had so much fun!" She says excitedly, and I laugh.

"Why did you look for me?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, that is a secret now. I might tell you one day," she says with a smirk, and my interest is peaking.

"Why not tell me now? You might forget it," I say as she puts her legs on top of mine, leaning down to try and take her heels off, but I stop her. I do it for her and put them down by my side.

"That is so much better," she almost moans once her feet are free, and I almost have the second natural reaction of the night, and by that, I mean a boner. Her thighs in full exposure in my lap weren't helping calm my racing thoughts.

"Where is your friend?" I ask, the question coming out a bit bitter.

"No idea. Charles, what do you think of this dress?" She asks as she looks at me, and I look at her, our faces close enough for me to want to give in, but 2 hours ago, she went into his arms so I doubt that's on her mind.

"I think it's gorgeous, and it looks damn good on you," I say, my drunken mind winning against my self-control.

"If you were a normal guy I would choose you over any guy in this club. Maybe in the whole country if we are being honest," she says as her gaze lowers to my lips, and I gulp.

"Am I being rejected because you don't like that I'm famous?" I ask curiously and she nods.

"I am confident, and I feel like being with someone like you, even if it were casual, would imply seeing competition everywhere. I like my self-esteem. Besides, there's work and Lucas. A whole damn mess," she looks into my eyes again, and I nod.

"I don't see any competition in this club. I don't see any competition in a room where you are present. I don't believe I have time for a relationship, but if you like casual, we could do that. That doesn't get brought into work, and Lucas stays out of it," I say as I lean closer, my breath racing. 

"Could you handle that? Something casual with me?" She asks, not backing away.

"I could, if you could too," I say, our lips brushing.

"Maybe we could try and see how it goes," she says before kissing me, and I kiss her back.

And it felt heavenly; my hand went to her waist, and her hand went to the back of my neck. She slowly sat on my lap, my hand resting on her thigh.

"Can I tell you something?" She whispers as she kisses my neck, and I nod.

"Be my guest."

"The underwear normally matches the dress. Do you like red lingerie?" She asks, her eyes focusing on me. I am astonished for a few seconds.

"The only thing I would like more would be you naked," I say, her smile widening.

"Where is Lucas?" She asks, and I know where she is heading.

"With my mom."

"Can we go to your place or do you want to stay here? The party is good, but I can make you feel like a winner again," she teases, and I smirk.

"I wasn't staying here after the question, and I sure as hell won't stay here after that promise," I say decisively, and she stands up, her heels in my hand. 

I pay the tab for what has been consumed for now and pick up the jacket, putting it over her shoulders.

"Do you want to put the heels on? It's a fast walk to the car; it will be waiting in the front."

"I don't need them; I can hold them though," she tries to take them, but I shake my head, signaling her to go ahead as I open the club's door.

I opened the car door and then circled the car. The drive to my apartment was quick, and her lips were on mine when I closed the entrance door. I took her into my arms, wrapping her legs around my torso. I laid her on the bed gently and watched the amazing woman in front of me as she giggled.

"Don't look at me like that," she says as she stands up, the dress falling off her body, and I am astonished by the view. This woman is damn near perfect.

"I- Fuck this," I give in on saying a word that would describe whatever I'm feeling. I took my shirt off and my jeans too. I never knew I could be this fast, but I don't think I was ever this attracted to someone.

"Oh, fuck," she moans as my kisses lower gradually, stopping on her perked nipple.

My hand lowers to her red lace panties. She was so fucking wet, and I was so fucking hard. I kissed her stomach as I took the only thing left on her body, her back arching to help me, and I smiled.

"Condom," she whispers as she takes my chin before I kiss my main goal, and I chuckle. I can do it later, or on another day.

"Yes, ma'am," I say as I lay by her side to get to my nightstand, taking the damn condom out of the first drawer.

"Stay there," she says with a smirk. She climbed on top of me, taking the condom off of my hands, her breasts rubbing against my chest, and I could only watch what this woman wanted to do to me. 

"Oh, fuck!" I moan as she slides the condom with her cold hand, making me respond to the different temperature contrast.

She leans down to approach my face, her eyes focused on mine; I finally touch her, my arm wrapping around her waist. I expected a kiss, but instead, I felt her very slowly but temptingly sitting on my erection, my head leaning back with the amazing feeling running through my body.

The way she did it might be what makes her different than others; the eye contact was taking me to the edge; I wanted her lips on mine; I wanted to taste her, but God, I like giving her control. She can control this; I don't mind it.