Fangirl

EDITED: 12/11/2022

5 - Fangirl

Pan felt like she was on cloud nine. She was walking hand-in-hand with Trunks as they walked through the hallways of Capsule Corp. She could feel the jealous stares of the employees and hear the whispers about Trunks' return. It made Pan want to wrap her arms around Trunks and find the faces of the whispers and smirk at them.

"This is my first time coming to Capsule Corp in nearly four years," Pan told Trunks. "It looks so much bigger than I remember it."

"Really?" Trunks raised an eyebrow towards her. "You haven't been here at all in the last few years?"

Pan shook her head as she glanced up at him. "Not that I don't love Bulma, but I had no one to visit here."

"You do now, remember?" He smirked, "You got to come to me often about the Wildlife Center. I'm going to want frequent updates."

Pan squeezed his hand and nodded. "Trust me, I'm going to visit you so often that you'll be locking your window on me."

"Not a chance," Trunks laughed.

Trunks' office was on the highest working level floor. Two large oak doors opened up to an office that was bigger than Pan's living room and kitchen combined. The floor was a plush grey carpet with white windows. Trunks' large desk sat in front of the south wall. It faced West City and part of the sea and the wall was covered in windows. Half of the west wall was covered with windows too, the other half was covered with tall bookshelves that nearly reached the ceiling. The east wall had two doors connected to it, one being a closet and the other being a small personal bathroom. More shelves covered the walls over there as well. In the middle of the room were two black leather couches that faced each other with a coffee table sitting between them. Two chairs sat in front of the table as well.

"Make yourself comfortable," Trunks told her as he walked over to his desk where several boxes were pilled up. "Let me unpack these computers and then we can go look around and grab something to drink."

Pan followed behind him and sat down in a chair across from his desk so she could watch him while he unpacked his computers. She gave his office another look over. "How are you going to decorate in here?" She asked curiously.

Trunks let out a heavy sigh as he glanced around. "I honestly have no idea. I'm terrible at decorating; in the other cities, my offices stayed bare of decorations and were cluttered with paperwork."

"You can't do that here," Pan told him. "You're home. You should get some decorations. Fill up the bookshelves with books and capsule displays," she teased.

"That's an idea," he chuckled as he arranged the three monitors in the corner of his desk. "Maybe you should help me decorate then."

"I'm afraid I'm not that good at decorating, either," Pan admitted. Bulla was the one that had the eye for that kind of thing. "But I promise to get you a plant. A lavender plant would be nice in here," she grinned at him.

"Haha," he gave her a dry glare. He sat down in his chair behind his desk and started messing with the wires that connected to the monitors. "But you know, Panna, whatever you bring me, I'll keep it," he promised with a smile.

Pan returned his smile as her cheeks grew warm. She had a feeling that she wouldn't be the only one bringing him office-warming presents though. She thought back to all the employees that had watched Trunks when they walked in. He would be surrounded by beautiful women all day and the thought made her stomach turn sour.

She sighed quietly, and Trunks glanced up from the computers and at her. "This is boring, isn't it? Sorry," he apologized. "It'll only take these computers about thirty minutes to update and retrieve everything. Then, I'll take you out for lunch."