Favorite

EDITED: 12/31/2022

6 - Favorite

Bulla sat on the kitchen counter and watched Pan pack ingredients into a capsule cooler. Her friend had been awake for hours before Bulla had stumbled out of bed. Pan had already ordered a grocery delivery and secured another date with Trunks for the day.

"You can come too," Pan said for the fourth time.

Bulla smirked. "No, thanks," she said as she swung her legs off the side of the counter. "I don't want to be a third wheel." Although Pan wasn't as dressed up as she was the day before, she was still dressed up wearing a pair of dark jeans and a nice tight-fitting black sweater that brought out the paleness of her skin and the darkness of her eyes. It also had a neckline that Bulla was sure her brother would notice more often than not.

Pan sighed, "You won't be! It's not like Trunks and I are going to be alone."

Bulla knew that' she just liked teasing her best friend. "I know," she nudged Pan with her elbow. "Thanks for the invite, but Ten promised me a date the other day when he came in drunk with Trunks, and I fully plan on making him own up to it. I'm going to make him take me out to eat and then take me to the movies like you and Trunks did yesterday." Pan's cheeks turned pink and Bulla's grin widened, "It was a nice date, huh?"

Pan's cheeks grew even pinker. "It wasn't a date!" She looked up with wide eyes."

"It so was," Bulla snickered. "A meal and a movie is a classic date, Panny. Just admit it, already. When are you two going to make it official?"

Pan shrugged, "I don't know. Trunks just came back. Right now we're just -"

"Flirting shamelessly," Bulla finished for her.

"That's not all we're doing," her friend huffed. "We're catching up."

"Sure, sure," she snickered. "Remember, we're decorating the trees tomorrow. So make sure you and Trunks don't plan any 'catching up' that requires you two to leave the manor."

Pan rolled her eyes. "I will do my best. But if your brother decides he wants to take me on another date somewhere, I won't say no."

"I thought it wasn't a date?!" Bulla snickered.

Pan's cheeks went red. "You know what I mean!"

Bulla laughed. "You better not let Trunks take you anywhere tomorrow, or I'll tell him all about your plan to woo him and -"

"Okay! We'll stay here," Pan yelped as she snapped the cooler shut and zipped it.

Bulla patted her best friend's head. "Love you, Panny!"

"I told you I don't want it!" Vegeta said as he limped into the kitchen.

"What happened, Daddy?" Bulla asked.

"He sparred with Trunks this morning," Bulma answered for Vegeta as she walked into the kitchen. In her hand, she held a senzu bean. "He knows he's not as young as he once was."

Vegeta narrowed his eyes as the senzu bean, "I don't need that shit. Give me a few days, and I'll be just fine."

"You're such a stubborn ass!"

"What's Dad doing now?" Trunks asked as he walked into the kitchen. He looked dressed up for a date as well with a pair of nice jeans and a dark blue sweater. The black glasses he wore did not hide the swelling bruise on his left eye or the cut on his lip.

"Look at you!" Bulma gasped. "Take it!" She shoved the bean toward Trunks.

He cringed and backed away toward the girls. "I don't need it!"