21

After the breakfast everyone goes in a car, it was :

Car 1 was Pierre who was driving, Yuki was next to him. With Jack, Liam and Stoffel at the back .

Car 2 was George who drives, Alex was next to him and at the back were Nikita Guanyu and Nyck .

Car 3 was Lance was driving with Mick next to him and Victor behind him. Behind Mick was Dennis. Théo was behind Victor and next to him was Esteban.

In the car 4 it was Seb and Kimi, with Kimi who drives. Valterri, Lewis and Nico were in the back , Lewis in the middle of course...

The car 5 was Nicholas in the drivers seat with Nico next to him and at the back were Marcus, Kevin and Romain.

The 6th car was a trio. It was Mark Jenson and Fernando. Fernando was at the back and Mark was driving. They have much space rest so they make a detour to Mick's house to take some stuff otherwise the kids wouldn't have space.

The car number 7 is composed of Checo, and Daniil at the front with Checo driving. And Antonio was in the back with Daniel.

Car 8 was Max, the driver, the 2 Leclerc brothers, Ollie and Paul. Obviously Charles was at the front.

And last but not least the car number 9! Which is composed by Carlos and Lando, Oscar and Logan, and Fred and Robert...chaos yes !
The driver is so obvious I don't even need to tell you.
Oscar was behind Lando and Robert was behind him .

The travel was, for the most, pretty calm... Well...

In the first car it was funny: karaoke musics and laught rhythm their way.
Stoffel was texting someone at the same time and Liam and Jack try to find who he was texting..

Second car it was nearly the same and gossips were the main discussion!

Third car wasn't as funny...
First it starts with Esteban who sits on the back of the car which doesn't make Lance and Mick very happy. Then they start make reproach to Esteban but Victor and Théo say them to shut up so now they were still angry but at least they don't shout. Theo reassures Esteban and talk to him by message like that the others can't heard... Esteban fell asleep on Theo's shoulder at the middle of the travel.
Dennis and Victor were showing to each other funny things on their phone and listening to music at the same time... Each gave the other one airpod so they have 2 different music at the same time !

The car four was calm, they just talk about the holidays and the activities they will do. The only thing is Nico and Lewis who was subtly tell means things to each other... Seb was exasperated by these two. He knows they make that for the other don't find their are together but yeah... they are not very discreet.

The fifth car was also quite calm, thanks to Kevin who was sleeping on Romain's shoulder. Nico was on his thoughts and became even more jealous when he notices that.
The three others was talking softly.
Nico was sure Kevin not told the whole story about what happened on the beach so he try to remember the night.

Nico's Pov :

After a while to try I finally remember something...fuck I really did that ?!
I look at Kevin and I know I fuck everything with him...
I text Nico R to ask him how I can fix the things between us.

End of Nico's Pov

In the car 6 our incredible trio calmy talk about their couple and kids.

The car 7 was calm too Daniil, Checo and Antonio talk and laught at Daniel's jokes. Daniel was weirdly calm, he was texting his littles brothers... he also tried to text Max and Charles but neither of them answer.

The car 8 at first was quiet but now Arthur and Charles are on a fight. It starts with Ollie Arthur and Paul watching the Prema videos and laughing, of course when the video ,with the famous "string in a light" and "I don't know I'm French" from Arthur,came Charles shout at his brother that he wasn't french but monégasque. So now every single word to get up the mouth of the 2 brother was an attack for the other.

Car 9 was not that chaotic, unlike we could think. They laughed, sing and play to some games, oh and also show the others funny things on their phone! Carlos smile happy to see the youngers have fun and he couldn't stop thinking about how he wants lando as his boyfriend...

When every cars arrive at the airport they took the flight and directly go to the house!

It was a cosy house in the middle of the wood but not scary at all !
When they opened the door Kimi says:

_ the rooms are already choose so we will told you after who is with who and where! The Kitchen, dinner room and salon are in this floor with the pool, sauna and gym. In the basement there is a library and a little gaming room, they are also one bigger on the last floor!
The room are on 3 floor.

_The first floor:
Valterri and Nicholas
Antonio and Daniel
Kevin and Nico H
Daniil and Checo
Romain and Fernando
Mark and Jenson
Lewis and Nico R
Seb and me
All of can already put your stuff in a room.

No one protest: first because it was Kimi and 2 because the majority were happy with the people they was with.

_2nd floor:
Robert and Nikita
Alex and George
Guanyu and Nyck
Carlos and Lando
Ollie and Arthur
Oscar and Logan
Theo and Esteban
Victor and Dennis

_And last 3rd floor:
Liam and Jack
Charles and Pierre
Yuki and Stoffel
Mick and Lance
And Max, Marcus and Paul have one room each.

After everyone put their stuff in their room they all go in the living room to talk and eat something.
Seb tell them the program for tomorrow:

_So tomorrow we will go on the store buy some foods and drinks but also some Christmas decorations! And a Christmas tree! And if we have time we could go on the lake make some ice skating if you want. But first it's time to sleep! So good night everyone!