35

Pov Guanyu:

I laughed at the response of the boys in the group chat. I know they don't remember anything due to all the alcohol they drank yesterday.
But I also know that some of them must have slept together... and this it's funny because some don't know at all that someone slept with them !
But with the text of others I'm sure that those who quit the party together ended up in the same bed...

So I guess they don't assume and have quit before the other wakes up...

Anyways it was a fun party...

Flashback:

After the texts in the group chat, the jealous people were trying to esquive their crush. Meanwhile their crush tried to talk to them...

It had been like that for 3 hours and the boys got really drunk. They probably have a big headache today but anyway.

At some point Lewis and Nico started making out in the kitchen... unfortunately I'm the one who has found them.
I need to wash my eyes with bleach now..

Some time later Pierre decided to tell Yuki his feelings for him. For this he asks Daniel to organize a game where he can do that. Daniel decided to do a truth or dare and everyone had to play.

They started the game, well they sat all in a circle and waited for Lando who was gone searching for Alex and George. Suddenly Lando came back down stairs shouting. Alex and George following him

_ I never wanted to see that !
_ Sorry mate (laugh Alex )
_ What happened? (Ask Romain confused)
_ They were making out in the bathroom! And I walked on them !

We all laughed at Lando's response and to the face he made.
I know that at least he would have forgotten tomorrow thanks to the alcohol... not like me who hasn't drunk any alcohol!

After this little inchident, the game started. At first it was quite innocent questions about all and nothing at the same time. But then Daniel started to ask more interesting questions...

_ Pierre truth or dare ? He asked with a smile on his face.

Pierre knowing what gonna happen, smile softly before responded:

_ Dare !

_ Okay so tell Yuki what you think about him!

Pierre smiled and looked at yuki , who tried to avoid him, which made Pierre a little bit sad but he didn't stop looking at yuki and started to tell his feelings for his friends:

_ Yukes, I have known you for a long time now but I will always remember the first time I saw you. I remember my heart beating so fast and the butterflies in my stomach when you walked close to me and started talking to me. You were so happy and all , that I didn't talk and I was only listening and smiling at your enthusiasm.
And after that day I couldn't take you out of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about you, your smile, your beauty and all. I was so happy to have you as teammates because that would mean that we will see you very often.
I know since the first time we met that I was in love with you,but you seem to see me only as a friend.
But my feelings never change, even when I quit alpha tauri to alpine.
It was the most difficult choice in my life but I was thinking it would be easy for me to forget my feelings towards you since we wouldn't see each other that much.
But it didn't work and it's hard to think that you don't feel the same towards me...

After hearing that Yuki finally looks at Pierre, who has his voice broken at the last sentence. Pierre was about to leave to go search for a beer but he didn't have the time: Yuki  stood up and rushed to Pierre to kiss him.