22

Seb's pov :

I wake up early on the morning, Kimi was still sleeping so I decided to go make the breakfast for everyone.

When I arrive down stairs,I see Kevin on the sofa. He looks exhausted.... Does he slept this night?

_Hey are you okay? I asked him
_Yeah don't worry it just... yeah I'm fine.
_You look exhausted, did you sleep?
_ Yeah don't worry it just my phone which wake me up.
_Alright.

I go on the kitchen and Kevin join me, we start talking at the same time make the breakfast. The boys join us little by little.
We eat our breakfast together and then everyone leaves to get ready to go to the store.

After 25 minutes of car we arrive at the store. Kimi Valterri Daniil Checo Kevin and Marcus leave to buy the alcohol. Meanwhile Romain, Nicholas and Antonio look for Christmas tree and decorations.

The youngers go to buy some plays and the rest buy the normal stuff and the food. And of course everyone looks to buy some gifts for the others.

We wait for Esteban,Théo and Victor for a long time and when they finally arrive we can see that Esteban had cry.Romain go to talk to them and Mick come to me very worriedly, I don't know what happened in the car to go at the airport but Him and Lance don't talk to Esteban since.

We came home and everyone help to store the groceries. After that Lewis and me start to make burgers and fries for everyone (a veggie burger for Lewis) , meanwhile Romain and Daniil put the Christmas trees at their place: one in the living room and the other on the gaming room on the 4th floor.

After lunch we started to decorate the house and the trees! It was beautiful in the tone of wood brown and white for the one in the living room. And in the gaming room it was more colorful.

Kids wants hot chocolate so I make some and we all chill on the sofas or in the gaming room.

Kevin's pov :

Everyone was chilling in the house but I can't stop thinking about everything so I decided to go walk next to the lake.
After say to Kimi that I was living for a walk I start to walk still thinking about all.

When I realized the night starts I stop on a small boat and sit down on it to look at the nature lightning by the moon.

Nico's Pov :

I take advantage of the fact that the others are downstairs to talk with Nico about what I should do with Kevin. I explain him all the details and we now search for a solution. He tell me to speak with Kevin and I agree with that but it's easier said than done .

After a while I go to help Marcus and Kimi to make dinner. We made some pasta and zucchini. When everything is ready we call the rest to come for dinner. I couldn't find Kevin so I ask Romain if he was alright but he doesn't know neither. Kimi , who heard us , tell us he was out for a walk since 4pm. It's 9pm now.

We were all a little bit worried, but I see that Romain was very worried especially since Kevin doesn't answer his phone. I decided to go search for him with Nico's help.

After maybe forty minutes of walk with found him in a little boat loose in his mind and looking at the moon. Romain call him and he look at us. He looks pretty tired,sad and like he doesn't know where he was and why Romain and me were here. My heart break when I see tears on his cheeks.

Romain quickly go to him,hug him and talk to him quietly. I didn't heard what he said but after Romain's speech Kevin look at me and ...hug me ?! My brain stop working and I hug him back.

I could see he was freezing so I take off my jacket and put it on his shoulders. We start coming back home while continuing to talk. The boys at the house were reassure when they saw us three come back.

Kevin,Romain and me eat and when we finish I join the rest in the living room... Kevin goes directly in our room to sleep but Romain wants to say him something so he go up stairs with him. My jealousy come back at straight I see them two go up stairs.

Nico looks at me with a compatissant face and I put a smile on my face listen to the discussions around me.

————
The chapter is so short but I don't have the time and the inspiration to make one longer, sorry.
Hope you liked it At least
Btw I don't know if they will have a chapter Friday .