1- 20

Xia Xiaoqiu, a social animal who has worked for three years, woke up and found that he had traveled to the 70s in parallel time and space, with insufficient food and clothing, and his family was surrounded by walls.

In a blink of an eye, I saw the two skinny little pitifuls, and I was even more worried.

"Di, Wanjie Shopping Mall has been opened, I wish you a prosperous business".

Since then, she has opened an online store, and Kan Dashan, a merchant from all over the world, helped each other and grew together.

Since then, she has started a business in the other world, and since then she has gone further and further on the road to making money.

Let's see how she made a fortune with her younger siblings in the strange <>s and worked hard to stock up on houses.

accidentally hoarded the richest man and achieved a life that others envied.

As for the man, the peach-eyed male intellectual, who went to the countryside, hehe, couldn't escape from the palm of her hand.

Xi Daben, the "overlord flower" in their village was finally married by the educated youth who went to the countryside.

Foreign friends who came to play: "Mr. Xia, your village is really rich, every household is full of charm of the triple courtyard, and the village is more lively and prosperous than the cities in our country."

Xia Xiaoqiu smiled, "The village used to be an adobe house, and there were no outsiders in the village who wanted to come. After

becoming the richest man.

She keeps doing good, doing good, and doing good.

By doing good deeds, she accidentally completed the extension task.

Accidentally cultivating and ascending again? Accidentally become a god again?

☆ 1. Chapter 1: Crossing

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 Crossing

"Please, brothers and sisters, thank you". Xia Xiaoqiu heard a faint and vague voice in her dream.

Xia Guo, December 1971, 15, a remote mountain village in the southwest, Xiagang Village.

Xia Xiaoqiu opened her eyes, looked at the black and moldy roof, was stunned, and looked around blankly.

This isn't the rental house I live in.,Aren't I changing the plan?,I'm here....,After a while.,Damn,I shouldn't have hallucinations after staying up too late.。

Xia Xiaoqiu looked around numbly. There is a portrait of the age in the house, a small bed made of a few broken logs, and the crumbling walls of the dirt, everything in the room shows that this is a poor family. There were two children next to him, a boy and a girl, one of whom was about seven years old, dressed in inappropriate clothes, most of his legs and arms were exposed, and the younger one was wrapped in a shabby quilt and sat on the bed next to him, looking anxiously at this side. The boy cried and said, "Sister, sister, you finally woke up, woke up, I thought you were going to abandon us, woo woo, I'm so scared." As he spoke, the boy was holding a bowl with a missing corner in his hand, and a few grains of rice were vaguely visible in it, like a bowl of clear water.

Suddenly, her eyes turned black, and a wild wave of memories came flooding out, not giving her a reaction at all, forcibly squeezing into her brain.

What kind of luck is this, you can die suddenly after working overtime? Stay up all night and cross. She finally had to come to terms with reality. She Xia Xiaoqiu traveled to the Xia Kingdom in <>, a parallel time and space, and became Xia Xiaoqiu of Xiagang Village. It turned out that the previous one was not a dream, but the original owner said goodbye in her consciousness and asked for help taking care of her younger siblings.