41-60

☆ 41. Chapter 41: Flying Away?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 41: Flying Away?

After the two of them finished dividing the money at Qin Ming's house, it was already seven o'clock, and Xia Xiaoqiu remembered from the happiness of the money that there were still two little cubs waiting for her to go back.

Although they told them that she would go back a little later, they must have been anxious to see that she hadn't come home for so long.

It seemed that she was going back soon, so she discussed it with Qin Ming and quickly exchanged all the goods.

It just so happened that after the two of them finished their things, Brother Biao's knock on the door also sounded outside.

They all acted quickly to count the materials, and Brother Biao happily gave them the balance of 20,000 yuan and then pulled the goods away.

After Xia Xiaoqiu and Qin Ming divided half of the 20,000 yuan, they each bought a bicycle in the Wanjie Shopping Mall and rushed home.

They put away the car not far from the entrance to the village, and then parted ways and left.

Xia Xiaoqiu also took out his backpack and rushed home.

When she got to the neighborhood of home, she exchanged the things she had promised her younger brothers and sisters, and almost all the points in the store were gone, and there were only two or three points left.

Xia Xiaoqiu was still very happy to see this point, because she had converted all the points into money, and today's money alone was 24,530 yuan, roar, she was already 10,000 yuan.

Sure enough, you still have to have a big account, otherwise the money won't rise.

It is estimated that the gods and Buddhas heard her pious prayer and fulfilled it, hahaha.

Xia Xiaoqiu came on, one step closer to his small goal.

"Sister, why did you come back, my sister and I were in a hurry, we both watched at the door all night, and we never saw you. Xia Xiaodong anxiously ran out and took Xia Xiaoqiu's hand and said.

My sister also ran over and took her other hand, looking worried.

Xia Xiaoqiu said reproachfully and distressedly: "Why are you two standing at the door, seeing that your sister's hands are as cold as ice cubes, hurry up and go in, and wait for a cold later." The

three sisters joined hands and entered the room and took a sip of hot water.

Xia Xiaoqiu took out the roast duck, big buns and their new clothes in the back basket, and got up to prepare to cook.

"You two eat some buns to cushion your stomach first, and my sister will cook.

Xia Xiaodong pulled her and said proudly: "Sister, I've made all the rice, boiled sweet potato porridge, fried a pickle." The

big eyes stared at Xia Xiaoqiu, and it was full of "Praise me, praise me."

Xia Xiaoqiu looked at his proud little appearance, and praised happily: "Ouch, my brother is awesome, he can cook, yes, my sister will enjoy a blessing today." The

sister next to her saw that her brother was praised, and quickly said, "And me, I helped my brother light the fire."

"My sister is also great, so I will reward you two for eating an extra bun tonight, and now we will have dinner. After