201-220

☆ 201. Chapter 201: The Last Visitor

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 201

Along the way

, Father Ye and Ye Yanxi were in a very good mood.

"Leader, it's been a long time since I've seen you smile like that. The

young man has been working beside Father Ye for several years, and it is rare to see his leader smiling so happily, he is a little curious.

"Today I'm very happy. "

Leader, you just have to smile more and be good for your health. "

No matter what it is, he is happy for the leader, and the current leader is much more humane than the previous leader who only knows the work.

The young man led them to the entrance of the village, got in the car that picked them up, and drove away.

Not long after Father Ye and the others left, Qin Ming and the others also returned to the Zhiqing Point.

When Xia Xiaoqiu came out of the shower, she received a reminder from Pig Pig that a distinguished customer was about to be ushered in in the store, and she was asked to enter immediately.

She quickly lay down on the bed and entered the store consciously.

Xia Xiaoqiu went in and stayed for a while, but before the distinguished customer entered the store, she went to get a fruit platter and put it on the cash register, and ate the fruit comfortably with the pig.

By the way, looking at the picture of another world displayed on the cash register, watching this group of stiff zombies survive.

She was halfway through her fruit platter, when suddenly a very embarrassed woman came in, with dried blood on her face.

But her eyes were very sharp, and she looked at the small shop in front of her and the people and animals in the store with a tense expression.

"Where is this? Who are you? "

The voice was cold, hoarse, and the eyes were bloodshot, and it looked like I hadn't had a good rest for a long time.

At this time, a mechanical sound from the cash register sounded in the store, and only Xia Xiaoqiu and Piggy could hear this sentence.

[Qiang Wu, a future powerhouse in the post-apocalyptic plane, has a force value of five stars, and has awakened spatial abilities, water abilities, and spiritual abilities. I

didn't expect this benefit to be available after the store upgrade.

Xia Xiaoqiu listened to the voice in her ears and looked at the woman in the store, not afraid of her eyes at all.

She sat down at the cash register with a smile and said, "Welcome to the store, this is the Qiuqiu grocery store, I am the owner here, it is my little assistant, you can exchange any idle things for the items you need."

"Oh?

Qiang Wu looked at the shop in front of her suspiciously, she was attacked by zombies when she was awakening the new ability just now, and when she finished solving the zombies, the new ability was just familiar, and a small blue building appeared out of thin air in front of her.

"Anything can be changed?

Qiang Wu squinted her eyes and looked at Xia Xiaoqiu, who was dressed plainly in front of her, not daring to underestimate it, she found that since she entered this strange shop, her newly awakened spiritual ability did not work.