121-140

☆ 121. Chapter 121: Two-Eight Bar Bicycle

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 121 Two-Eight Bar Bicycle

Xia Xiaodong was a little surprised when he heard their words, Qin Ming hurriedly pulled him to the washstand, "What I heard today can't be said to others, you know, this is the secret of the two of us, as a man, you have to learn to keep it secret, and give you a piece of candy a week as a reward."

Xia Xiaodong immediately agreed when he heard the sugar, and hooked with Qin Ming to seal it.

Originally, he didn't plan to talk nonsense, his sister's affairs couldn't be said everywhere, this was a relatively influential thing, and he still knew it.

But if Brother Qin Ming wants to give him sugar, he won't refuse, he can't eat sugar, and it's not bad to have one a week.

After Qin Ming and Xia Xiaodong finished speaking, they went back with dishes and chopsticks as usual.

Xia Xiaoqiu saw that Qin Ming was back, and she treated it as usual, not changing her attitude because she knew that Qin Ming might like her, and she also liked Qin Ming a little.

Now is not the time, wait until she likes Qin Ming deeply.

She only needs to watch Qin Ming now, but she can't let others snatch him away, this person has already been drawn into her circle.

Qin Ming is boiling frogs in warm water, and Xia Xiaoqiu is slowly cooperating, and one day they will be cooked.

It was almost dark outside, Qin Ming went out first, and he made an excuse to go to a relative's house to get a bicycle.

Qin Ming walked to a remote place, there was no one around, he took out his 28 bars from the warehouse, and took out some condiments, pastries and meat, as well as a flashlight, which was packed in a cloth pocket and hung on the handlebar.

This two-eight-bar bicycle was still exchanged with the bicycle he bought in the mall and Brother Biao, who was surprised that his car was a style he had never seen, so the two of them simply switched to a bicycle.

I just rode it back today, and it will be more convenient to go to the county seat in the future.

Qin Ming rode his bicycle to the entrance of the hospital, where Xia Xiaoqiu and Xia Xiaodong were already waiting for him.

"Wow, Brother Qin Ming, will this bicycle be yours in the future? Xia Xiaodong looked at the handsome bicycle in front of him excitedly, and touched it, he had never sat on a bicycle yet.

Qin Ming lifted Xia Xiaodong to sit on the lever in front of the bicycle, and said to him, "Yes, I will put it in your yard in the future, is it okay?"

"Then will I be able to ride in the future?" Xia Xiaodong looked at Qin Ming expectantly.

"You can't ride until you're my age, you're too young to wrestle now.

Xia Xiaoqiu also sat in the back seat, holding the things that Qin Ming hung on the handlebar, and took out the flashlight and handed it to

Xia Xiaodong.

"Xiaodong, when you grow up, let Brother Qin Ming teach you to ride, now you take the flashlight and light the road, and the other hand takes the car, we are going home." Xia Xiaoqiu is still a little worried about Xia

Xiaodong, the roads in the countryside are uneven and easy to fall.

After thinking about it, she took out the rope that tied the furniture today from the mall, tied him to Qin Ming together, and tied it securely, so she was relieved.