81-100

☆ 81. Chapter 81: Can You Play Like This Between Shops?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 81: Can You Play Like This Between Shops?

When he was soaking his feet comfortably, Xia Xiaoqiu received a private message from Qin Ming.

Little Brother's Treasure Chest: Qiuqiu, are you there?

Xia Xiaoqiu wanted to pretend that she didn't see it, she didn't know how to face Qin Ming now, it was too embarrassing.

However, Qin Ming didn't think so, and directly applied for a door-to-door visit.

Can it be like this? Xia Xiaoqiu was puzzled, why didn't she know that there was this function.

When lying on the bed, Xia Xiaoqiu consciously entered the store and asked the little assistant Pig what was going on, and when the store was upgraded to be able to visit each other.

Oops, he was discovered, and the little assistant Pig Pig Gu said to him left and right, "Shopkeeper, do you think I look good now?" Does it sound good? "

I don't know if I don't see it, I was startled when I saw it, Xia Xiaoqiu saw the original little hairball, and after it came out, it became a cute little Lori, a pair of huge eyes staring at her was still a little scary, and her voice became a royal sister sound.

Could this be the legendary Lori body sister sound? They were all blinded by pigs, and the movements they made were still the same as when they were small hairballs, jumping up and down, shaking their heads.

"You're a lady. No, hurry up and answer the questions, you have led them astray. "I was almost fooled by it.

"I didn't want to show you first, I don't understand the style. "I can't help it, I was discovered.

Zhu Zhu said honestly: "When your store was promoted to level fifteen, you transferred points to Qin Ming, and linked his store, and after the link, you can view each other's real-time dynamics in the store, such as the small building you decorated and what things are planted in it." You can also request a home visit, and if you agree, he will be able to enter your store directly.

"Only stores that are linked to each other will have this feature? She

doesn't mind the door-to-door visit, if she doesn't want to disagree directly, but it's not good to see the store dynamics, which doesn't mean that her store will be known if it changes a little.

No one likes the privacy of their home to be known by others at any time, only Qin Ming is fine, if other people who are not familiar with it see it, it will be bad.

"That's right.

Xia Xiaoqiu put his mind at ease, "Okay, then this time I will spare you for the time being, there will be no next time, everything in the store will be explained to me in detail in the future."

At this time, Qin Ming applied to visit again, Xia Xiaoqiu thought about it after seeing it, but gritted his teeth and agreed, they work in the same place every day, and they can't avoid seeing each other when they look up.

After Qin Ming came in, he stood in front of Xia Xiaoqiu generously and said, "If you want to ask anything, just ask."

"You said it yourself. Since Qin Ming sincerely invited her to ask, it was no wonder that she was embarrassed, as long as she was not embarrassed, he was the one who was embarrassed.

"I went to the toilet today and came out and saw someone confessing to you, and I heard all your words. Xia Xiaoqiu looked at Qin Ming with confidence, this was not what she wanted to hear, but they were talking at the door of the toilet by themselves, so they couldn't blame her for eavesdropping.