161-180

☆ 161. Chapter 161 Batch of bricks and tiles, queue up in advance

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 161 Batch of bricks and tiles, queue up

in advance Xia Xiaoqiu lay on the chair and looked at the stars in the sky comfortably, chatting casually.

"Qin Ming, what did you say about the literacy class during the period of time we left.

"It's just that, either someone has been re-selected, or the rest of the teachers have worked a little harder.

Qin Ming guessed that it might be the latter, and if they were invited by someone from the army, the village chief would not choose another person.

"Well, it's mostly the rest of the teachers who help, bring something tomorrow, thank you. "

The rest of the teachers are Liu Yi and Chen Chunya, who can bring two oranges, one for each person.

Fruit is also a rarity, and an orange is completely sufficient.

When he went to work the next day, the village chief took Xia Xiaoqiu and a few of them to the office.

He said to them with a smile: "Thank you for your hard work, you all think about the village when you go out to help, and the village has decided to reward each person with an enamel cup and a notebook." "

Thank you, village chief, this is what we should do. The

village party secretary stood up and said seriously: "After discussion, the village decided to expand the strawberry planting area and take another acre of land to plant strawberries.

The canning factory and the army will not give up on both sides, and the village will also share more money during the New Year, Xiaoqiu, you are the technician of our team, and several of you are the backbone of the strawberry team, but you need a snack.

Xia Xiaoqiu played the package ticket, "You can rest assured, I promise to complete the task, and I will be happy to share the money at the end of the year, I have wanted to build a blue brick house for a long time, my family's current house is too dangerous, I am afraid that it will fall down at any time."

She is going to talk to the village chief in advance, and when the time comes, she will need the village chief to approve the purchase of bricks and tiles.

The village chief listened to Xia Xiaoqiu's words and laughed a few times, there have been a lot of people in the village who have been queuing up for him to approve slips recently, and they all see that there is a lot of income this year, and there are troops to greet and sign contracts, and they are all thinking about repairing the house in the coming year.

"Xiaoqiu, why don't I go and line up for you in advance now, there are a lot of strips in the hands of the brick and tile factory now, if you don't line up in advance, I'm afraid you won't be able to buy them."

As soon as Xia Xiaoqiu heard the words of the village chief, he agreed and said happily.

"Then please open a note for me to line up in advance, I want to build a bigger one, and it will be convenient for my younger brothers and sisters to grow up in the future, please ask the village chief to approve more bricks and tiles for me." The

village chief nodded clearly, "You can rest assured, the custody will be approved for you, the people in the village want to take the money at the end of the year, and build a big house next year. "

Even his house has to be expanded, and as soon as his son gets married, his residence is very crowded, and he takes advantage of this trend of building houses to build a few more rooms.