101-120

☆ 101. Chapter 101: Thanks

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 101 Thanks to Fang Yazhi for

stitching up the wound, he applied the medicine and wrapped it with gauze layer by layer, wrapping it in nine layers.

After everything was dealt with, Fang Yazhi looked at her teacher, wanting to ask if there were any questions, she saw the teacher nodding approvingly, looking satisfied.

But the teacher only said, "Keep up the good work." Then he sat down and continued to read the newspaper.

When Xia Xiaoqiu saw it, he raised his finger and praised: "Sister Yazhi, your stitching is too good, you can't see the traces of stitching if you don't look carefully."

Fang Yazhi smiled embarrassedly when she was praised, and then said precautions to Xia Xiaoqiu.

Considering that it was inconvenient for Xia Xiaoqiu to change the dressing in the countryside, she carefully said the situation that needs to be paid attention to when changing the dressing, so that Xia Xiaoqiu could change it at home by herself, and she only needed to go to the hospital ten days later to see the healing of the wound and remove the stitches.

Xia Xiaoqiu was grateful again and again and wanted to invite her to dinner.

Fang Yazhi looked at the watch in his hand, it was almost twelve o'clock, and said to Xia Xiaoqiu: "Xiaoqiu, when you come to my sister today, I don't need you to invite you to dinner, wait a few minutes for my sister to get off work, follow my sister to eat in the hospital canteen, the food in the canteen is affordable and delicious." The

old doctor saw the familiarity of the two of them, and knew that they were friends, so he asked Fang Yazhi to get off work, and he was here to guard for a few minutes.

Fang Yazhi is a principled person, and he still has to go to class, not a few minutes in advance.

Xia Xiaoqiu also said that she could wait, and these few minutes would not delay any time, and work was important.

Fang Yazhi knew that Xiaoqiu's sister had a temper with her, and she wouldn't care about these vain.

A few minutes passed quickly, Xia Xiaoqiu and his party followed Fang Yazhi to the hospital canteen, and when they entered the canteen, most of the people they saw were doctors in white coats, and a small number of people were family members of the hospital.

They found a window with few people to eat, Xia Xiaoqiu took the lead in going to a window to eat, she finished all the meals that everyone ate by herself, brought them to the table one by one, and then turned her head and called Fang Yazhi.

After Fang Yazhi saw Xia Xiaoqiu prepare all the meals, she blamed Xia Xiaoqiu with kind words, saying that she would invite, but Xiaoqiu's sister made everyone's meals well.

Xia Xiaoqiu walked over and pushed Fang Yazhi forward, "Sister Yazhi, don't blame me, thanks to your help today, I don't want to express my gratitude, for the sake of the sister's heart, you can sit down and eat!" That way, you can treat me to eat next time.

"I can't say you, then next time I must let my sister invite." Fang Yazhi turned her head helplessly and said.

Xia Xiaoxia, who was sitting in the seat, also came over and took Fang Yazhi's hand, and said in a milky voice: "Sister, thank you for saving my brother today, sit down and eat."

Xia Xiaodong was a little embarrassed, everyone came to the hospital for him, and then

Xia Xiaodong also went over to Fang Yazhi and said: "Sister, thank you, next time I come to the hospital, I will bring you the food made by my sister, it is guaranteed to be delicious." "