21-40

☆ 21. Chapter 21: Surprise! My whole family has changed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 21: Surprise! My whole family has changed

for a while, and my mind is completely clear, ah!! This is the "sequelae" of eating vegetables.

Xia Xiaoqiu finally remembered what Brother Monkey and Qin Ming said last night.

Big surprise!

Xia Xiaoqiu happily found a mirror and came out, intending to see what had happened to her.

I saw that the girl in the mirror was strange and familiar, the person was still this person, but the facial features had become more delicate and beautiful, the original sallow little face had been replaced by a fair and translucent face, and even a few small freckles on the face had disappeared.

If you give Xia Xiaoqiu's face a score of 6 points in the past, the current face can score 9.5 points.

She looked at herself carefully and found that not only her face had changed, but almost the whole person had changed a lot.

The skin of the body becomes delicate and fair, like a shelled egg; The frostbite on his hands has healed, even the calluses on his hands have disappeared, and his fingers have become slender and slender.

The changes in the whole body can't be seen at all from the belly that I pulled for a day yesterday, and everything left by the previous malnutrition is gone, and I can't tell that it is a village girl at all.

Xia Xiaoqiu thought that he didn't know if his current height had changed, he was only about 162 cm in his previous life, and his current height was almost the same as before.

Thinking of this, she immediately ran outside, on the outer wall is the height mark engraved before, the original owner's father had to record their height every year, and they were one year old, and they had not crossed it since the death of the original owner's father.

Xia Xiaoqiu ran to her own height scale and gestured, looking at the mark a few centimeters taller than before, and jumped up in the yard excitedly, because her movement was too big, the younger brothers and sisters also got up and ran out when they heard the sound outside, and Xiaoxiao also ran over with a scream.

She was also a little surprised when she saw Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao was originally covered with hair bumps all over her body because her hair was knotted, and there were many fleas on her body, so she was shaved bald by Xia Xiaoqiu in anger.

Now its coat has become smooth and shiny, fluffy and natural, dark and swarthy, and it is completely impossible to tell that it used to be a stray dog. After a month of nourishment, it grew a little more and looked more fierce.

Now that the whole family is in the yard, Xia Xiaodong only realized that something was wrong when he saw his sister, why is his sister different?

"Sister, what are you doing, why did you become like this, I don't even dare to recognize you as my sister. Xia Xiaodong roared, his expression was very weird.

At this time, Xia Xiaodong found out that his sister was not the same sister as before, my God, why did my sister become so cute, her face was much rounder than before, I really wanted to pinch her face, he thought, his hand was already pinched on his sister's face, and the feeling was just right.

"Oh, pot, I'm going to let go, look at how many you send, you're not flat and don't look like you anymore. My sister's face was pinched and deformed by Xia Xiaodong, and the words she said were slurred.