61-80

☆ 61. Chapter 61: Meet Chen Hua Again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 61 I met Chen Hua

again Today, Xia Xiaoqiu was in a very happy mood all day, and she walked with the wind.

In the evening, Xia Xiaoqiu walked to the cowshed in the afterglow of the sunset, holding a bag of rice balls in his hand, his steps were brisk, and he was humming an out-of-tune tune in his mouth, and he saw the cowshed in front of him after a while.

She hummed a song and found a familiar girl rushing out of the cowshed, Xia Xiaoqiu hurriedly hid behind a raised stone on the small slope next to her, carefully poked her head out, and saw that the girl was running closer and closer, Xia Xiaoqiu found out that this person was not Chen Hua who had broken up before.

Hey, why is she so close to this girl, she can meet her when she goes to the village party secretary's house, and she can meet her when she comes to the cowshed, it's really a fucked fate.

Why did Chen Hua come to the cowshed? The cowshed was full of devolved people, and she probably didn't know any of them.

Xia Xiaoqiu watched Chen Hua quickly run over from the stone that covered her, and after a while, she didn't see anyone, she patted the ash on her body, looked around to make sure that no one was there, and continued to walk towards the cowshed.

Qin Ming's grandmother stood at the door, didn't she know that she was coming here to greet her?

It's not like it's like you're still carrying something in your hand.

"Xiaoqiu is here, come in. After seeing Xia Xiaoqiu, Grandma Du looked around vigilantly, and quickly pulled her arm into the cowshed.

This cowshed is the place where cattle were raised in the village in the past, there are three rooms in total, two are where the cattle who plough the land in the village live, and one is where the cattle keepers live.

The two rooms where Niu lived were simply built with wooden shelves, surrounded by shabby mats and straw, and there were leaks everywhere, and the only better room was the room where Uncle Niu, who used to guard the cow, lived, and it was an adobe house with a serious door.

Since they came to the village, the cows in the village have become better places to live in, and they have become neighbors with the pigs in the village, and the dilapidated cowshed has been given to the people who have been decentralized.

"I'm here to deliver tangyuan, isn't this today's Lantern Festival, let you also taste tangyuan. Xia Xiaoqiu said as she handed the rice balls in her hand to Grandma Du.

Grandma Du's old face said with worry: "Your heart Grandma has received it, next time you can't be reckless, what to do if you are seen." "You can't implicate such a good child, they are prone to accidents if they are involved in this identity, Qin Ming also said and didn't listen, these two children are so dead-eyed.

"Grandma, I just saw someone running out of the cowshed, looking familiar. Xia Xiaoqiu asked casually, she wanted to know what Chen Hua was here for, and she always felt that she had a bad relationship with this girl, and she could meet wherever she went.

Grandma Du also said suspiciously: "I don't know either, I asked the people next door and they don't know either, the girl put down her things and ran away, and when I went out to chase them, everyone ran away, Qiuqiu, do you know?"

Xia Xiaoqiu pretended to think, "It should be from our village, but I'm not sure, forget about her, it won't have a big impact on you anyway." It

is estimated that Chen Hua may know something to come over and hug her thighs, after all, Chen Hua's various performances show that there is something wrong with her, either she is reborn or crossed, or she has some adventures, but she is not sure what kind of Chen Hua is.