221-250

☆ 221. Chapter 221 Compile the family and study the Xi seriously

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 221 Compile the family's belongings, study carefully Xi

Xia Xiaoqiu squatted down to clean up the collapsed house, picked up the complete tiles on the surface and stacked them aside, and saved them for later repairs to the new house.

Several people worked together to clean up the collapsed house, and after a few hours, all the things that could be used in the house were cleared, and the unusable ones were put aside, only to wait for the rain to stop and clean them out.

Fortunately, most of the things that could be used and eaten in the house were collected into the space of Piggy and Qin Ming before, and now the loss is not very large.

What shocked Xia Xiaoqiu was that there were still a few bowls in the cupboard that were good, and he didn't know how they were preserved.

A large iron pot used to cook at home had a big hole in the middle of the pot, and the two antimony pots were also deformed, only the thing in the corner survived.

There is a pillar in the corner of the wall that supports a triangular area, and the clay pot and stove placed in it are intact.

This also gave Xia Xiaoqiu a lot of comfort, the family that ate still survived, and that was enough, but I was a little distressed about the big iron pot, what a good pot, it was so broken.

Seeing this, Qin Ming comforted: "Qiuqiu, don't worry, I will restore the two antimony pots to your original position, and the big iron pot will also be repaired for you."

"You'll also mend the pot. Liu Yutong was a little surprised, this technology is all right, and Qin Ming knows too much.

"You don't know, Qin Ming is a famous child of someone else's family in our courtyard, and it is trivial to repair the pot. Fang Yu was proud, as if he was praising himself.

Xia Xiaoqiu smiled at Qin Ming and nodded, squatting down to look at the household items that he could use, although one end of the kitchen knife was rolled, it could still be used, and it was a good knife to repair.

The hoes, sickles, and other things in the house can still be used, and the room where the tools are stored is the best preserved, the house is only half collapsed, and most of the things placed in it can be used.

They moved all these usable things to the village committee and put them away.

After moving things, Xia Xiaoqiu came to the bamboo forest to cut a few bamboos and went back, taking advantage of the rainy day to weave a little household use in the house, and the most important thing is to weave a few bamboo beds for temporary sleeping.

Qin Ming and the others all came to help with the weaving, and the aunt who came to learn to make strawberry jam from the village also helped her make the strawberry jam after she made it.

All the things that can be used are kept, and the missing things are temporarily borrowed from Aunt Wang.

In the past few days, the house where the village committee lived was cleaned up by Xia Xiaoqiu, and the house was complete.

Her big iron pot and antimony pot were also repaired by Qin Ming and were in use.

Under the eaves of the village committee, a large iron pot was built with stones and used to stir-fry vegetables, and the stove was used to cook rice.