251-280

☆ 251. Chapter 251: Two Letters

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 251 Two Letters

This morning Liu Yutong received a letter from home, which said that her grandmother was here and asked her to go back to get married, and the object of the marriage was a person who had never met before, and it was a baby kiss set by the elders of the family when Liu Yutong was still in her mother's womb.

Now that both parties are older, when they reach the age of marriage, the old lady is just ready to get married.

The man's grandmother also agreed, the age of both parties is just enough to reach the legal age of marriage, and it is convenient to get a license, and the place in the countryside is also in the same town, which is fate.

So, they discussed putting the marriage on the agenda, at least their families knew the roots, and it was much better than finding a random person in the countryside.

The letter was sent from City B by her grandmother, who was on her way back.

Liu Yutong's father didn't know about it at all, and Liu Yutong didn't know either, she looked confused, and she had a baby kiss for some reason, and she wanted to go back and talk to her father.

At the same time, Fang Yu also received letters from his family, one was sent by his sister, and the other was sent by his grandmother, and the content of the letter written by his grandmother was similar to the content of Liu Yutong's letter.

Fang Yu read the woman's family situation written on the letter, and the more he looked at it, the more familiar he became.

When he saw Liu Yutong coming out, he realized that the situation described in the letter was not Liu Yutong's family.

So, Fang Yu grabbed Liu Yutong and handed the letter to Liu Yutong to see, Liu Yutong saw Fang Yu, who had the same experience as her, and immediately felt that they were difficult brothers, and things were rushed together.

Fang Yu saw that Liu Yutong didn't react, so he pointed out to Liu Yutong what he felt was wrong.

Later, the two studied each other's letters and found that the baby kiss that the grandmothers on both sides were talking about might be the two of them.

Fang Yu had passed through his sister's letter before, but he was actually slowly facing the relationship between him and Liu Yutong in his heart, and these two letters gave him the courage to confess to Liu Yutong.

Regardless of whether the baby relatives written in the letter were the two of them, Fang Yu felt that he should start first and sit on his name, so he didn't want to marry strangers, and he didn't want to see Liu Yutong marry someone else one day, he liked to quarrel with Liu Yutong.

After Fang Yu confessed, Liu Yutong was stunned for a long time, affected by the failed marriage of her parents in her previous life, she was a little afraid of marriage, but when she thought that her love object was Fang Yu, it was not unacceptable, this Hanhan was the source of her happiness.

In addition, it is unrealistic not to get married in this era, rather than finding someone you don't know to marry, it is better to marry Fang Yu.

Liu Yutong, who had been thinking about it for an afternoon, finally agreed to Fang Yu's proposal to deal with the object for the purpose of marriage.

The two confirmed their relationship while making ice cream and officially became love objects.