281-310

☆ 281. Chapter 281: The house is built

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 281: The house is completed, and Xia Xiaoqiu's house is

finally going to be built after everyone's efforts.

"The last touch of cement will be wiped by Xiaoqiu. Aunt Wang, who was standing at the front, saw the house that was about to be built and suggested.

"Okay, I'll do it.

Xia Xiaoqiu took a step forward with the tool in his hand to wipe the cement, and squatted down to smear the last bit of cement in the expectant eyes of everyone.

"Okay, done, thanks for everyone's help. Xia Xiaoqiu said happily and loudly.

When the last bit of cement was wiped off, Xia Xiaoqiu felt a sense of belonging and satisfaction that he had never felt before.

A home built by her own hands was officially completed.

"Xiaoqiu, your house is really beautifully designed, the house looks atmospheric and spacious. Aunt

Wang looked around at the thoroughly repaired house, very satisfied, this house was also built by her, I didn't understand it at the time, I didn't expect that the house built in the end was really good.

Xia Xiaoqiu saw that Aunt Wang liked this house very much, so she said: "Auntie, if you like it, I will give you the drawings, you have participated in the construction of my house from the beginning of laying the foundation to the present, and you must be clear about the general direction, if you build a house next year, you can also build it like this, you can ask me if you have any questions, I will come over to help you repair the house when I have time."

"Then thank you Xiaoqiu, my family will also repair it next year, and I finally have some money to repair the house, and I must build a satisfactory blue brick house." Aunt Wang said with a smile.

In the past, Aunt Wang thought that the village chief's blue brick and tile house was the most beautiful house, but as soon as Xia Xiaoqiu's house was completed, she instantly felt that the village chief's house was made of good materials, and it was inferior to the previous earthen embryo house, and there was no novelty or surprise.

Although Aunt Wang is young and older, her love for beauty remains the same, and the most favorite house at present is this triple courtyard.

The villagers on the side are also thoughtful, seeing such a house, who can not be moved, to live in a family for several generations, they all want to build it well.

Xia Xiaoqiu had actually seen that the villagers who were there to help had more or less ideas in their hearts.

After all, the money required to build the traditional blue brick and tile houses in the village and the blue brick houses in the courtyard is not much different, and the most expensive is labor.

But there is no shortage of labor in the village, one family repairs the house, many helps, and at most subsidizes the meals, which is very cost-effective.

Thinking of this, Xia Xiaoqiu felt that they had also helped her a lot, and the house was built so quickly thanks to their help.

In this case, she also wants to reciprocate more or less.

"Uncles and aunts, I'm here to drag a big one, in the future there are people in the village who want to repair the courtyard, if you don't understand anything, you can come to me, there is an example of my family here, and I basically know the big and small problems I encountered. Xia Xiaoqiu said loudly to everyone.