𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Her teeth bite down hard on her delicate lips when her stylist rips off the wax strip

Her teeth bite down hard on her delicate lips when her stylist rips off the wax strip. "This is the last one!" Jenna Sparky says, reaching for the last one. Raven exhales loudly and nods when she looks at her for approval. This strip was the most painful of them all, which is evident to everyone when she yelps in pain. "And our little tribute is all good to go!" Jenna exclaims, clapping along with the rest of her stylist group. Raven feels awkward at the amount of attention she's receiving compared to the others, but chalks it up to her being the youngest child in the pool of tributes.  

        "Uh... What am I supposed to do now?" Raven asks in a quiet voice. 

        "We'll be taking you into a room. Just wait for your stylist and they'll get you situated into an outfit," Jenna explains while simultaneously leading Raven to the said room. 

        The wait is longer than Raven expects. Her leg keeps bouncing up and down from the anxiety of anticipation. Her lip is still sore from bleeding earlier and most of all: She is terrified as the Hunger Games become closer with each passing moment. However, after 15 brutal minutes, her stylist enters. "I'm sorry for the wait," he apologizes in a voice that is more high pitched than Raven's. "There was a hold up on the way here. Forgive me dear! My name is Bronx." He explains. He looks her up and down, trying to think about what the best course of action should be. "Stand up! I need to take some measurements." He whispers to himself like an insane person while measuring her waist size, arm size, etc. Finally, he jumps up, causing Raven to flinch from his sudden excitability. "I'm a genius!" He brags to himself. "In all my years, never have I had such a fantastic idea!" He finally looks up at Raven and gives a wide smile. "Your name is sure going to help out a lot!" It took Raven a minute to realize what he means and she finds herself smiling back. 

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.          

Credits to rockyhh on Pinterest

Raven is happy with what she sees in the mirror.  The tulle at the bottom of the dress is of similar material to that of her reaping dress. The top part of the dress is a dark purple and the dress is meant to represent a raven. It is beautiful, and she knows it is going to attract some eyes. "Ronan should be here any moment. He looks stunning, of course! You two are going to be all anyone is talking about!" Raven turns around to find her mentor in a gray dress. Of course, grey was her signature color during her time in the Capitol.