𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7: 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃

"What angle did you play?" Raven asks, plopping down on the couch.

        "I played the role of a brutal angel. You've already shown you're capable from your score as well as your reaping. Keep this energy up, you absolutely cannot lose sponsors now," Opal firmly enunciates. "Do you know what angle to play?"

        Raven smiles, as if this is the easiest question ever. "Of course. I just need to keep playing what everyone is already praising me for. That means snarky, witty responses, smirking, waving, being a crowd pleaser, and most of all: Showing the side that will shed blood in the arena."

        Opal turns to Ronan, expecting an answer. "Uh... I dunno."

        "You don't know?" She sneers. "Isn't that fantastic?" She points at him mockingly and looks around at everyone else, who is watching the interaction uncomfortably. "That's excellent, you've come all this way just to let it all go in the end!" Her voice suddenly goes up, "That's absolutely brilliant, Ronan!" She stands up and paces around the living room.

         "Are you alright in the head?" Oakley teases. "He's only fourteen, and you haven't been giving him nearly as much attention as Raven. Don't blame his shortcomings on him when it's your fault!" She voices. Oakley trots over to Ronan in her ridiculous walk and pats his shoulder. "We are going to turn you into a beautiful disaster. Don't you worry boy," she reassures with an inspirational tone.

         "I'm sorry," Raven speaks suddenly, catching the attention of her district partner. "For you know... getting the attention." She feels dirty, knowing Opal isn't treating her tributes fairly.

         "It isn't your fault, Raven. I would be biased to you too. Only one person is going to win," he solemnly acknowledges. "And Opal didn't completely ignore me. She tried her best."

          Bronx looks between everyone, deciding it is an appropriate time to talk now. "Well, Raven, I'm sure you'll love your dress for tonight. The interviews will begin at 8 and I'll need you in the remake center at 6 so the team can get you ready, alright?" Raven nods in understanding.

        "Any last words of advice for the interview?" Raven asks, feeling exhausted from the last few days: both physically and emotionally

        "Don't talk about your skills explicitly, don't be shit-talking the Capitol, and don't be boring," Opal rattles off. 

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

Raven is in the backrooms where all the tributes are currently getting ready. Her team has her faced away from the mirror, not allowing her to see the result until they are all done remaking her. They put her hair in a loose bun, pinned with a raven pin, and they make sure some of her curtain bangs compliment her face. She is also accessorized with jewelry that is an ode to her name and nickname in the Capitol. The team wants her face to be natural, yet clean. They put on some mascara and light eyeliner on, along with a light pink chapstick to moisten her dry lips. Her dress shows off some of her collarbone and is flowy, and is a black color with silver accents. The top of her dress is made of sequins.