𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉 4

Opal is rushing around the house, cleaning it up for when the stylists come over. "Why are you panicking so much over the cleanliness?" 

        "Do you want a lecture on how your house should be clean from Bronx? Because I got one, and trust me: I didn't appreciate it." Opal frantically stuffs one last blanket into the cupboard right as Robin opens the door and the team of stylists flood in. 

        Bronx walks around the house, inspecting every nook and cranny of the living room. "It's beautiful!" He exhales. "Glad to see you have SOME manners," he side eyes Opal, and then turns back to Raven with a smile. "My beautiful little Raven, how are you?" 

        "Well," she says, sitting down in the stool they've just placed for her. 

        Bronx immediately gets to work: Cleaning her face, adding a layer of blush, some mascara and eyeliner, along with a tinted lip balm so she doesn't look like a ghost. "And my little victor is looking gorgeous! We haven't much time, so hurry up and get out with a big smile for the cameras!" Raven sighs, putting on a fake smile. Bronx nods in approval, before shoving her out the door. 

        Outside her house are two big cameras with lighting and speakers, along with the Panem anthem playing. She smiles and waves with both her hands as she walks in the center of both of the cameras. "Hello!" She greets ecstatically.  

        "Welcome the youngest victor ever, Raven Celeste! Otherwise known as the Raven of the Capitol!" Raven laughs lightly, as if she is very proud of the nickname. "How's it been after the games, Raven?" 

        Raven relaxes her shoulders and glances at her home, with an appreciative smile on her face. "The Capitol's generosity has allowed me to form friendships and gain opportunities I never would have had otherwise!" Raven gratefully says, disgusted at herself internally. "I'm very close with Opal, and I've been able to keep in touch with my hobbies and talents." 

        "How are you feeling about the Victor's tour? Is there any pressure, being the youngest victor, EVER?!" 

        "Well of course I'm slightly nervous because of that fact, but I'm more excited to see the districts, and of course the Capitol towards the end of the tour." She hears cheers from the speakers at her statement. "But I'm not that young anymore- I'm thirteen!" 

        "Oh silly me- Happy Belated Birthday! Congratulations on a new step into adulthood. We'll be checking in on you throughout the victory tour. May your flight be wonderful," he finishes. 

        As the cameras and their lights slowly start to fade, she waves goodbye with her hands. The second the cameras shut off, she drops the smile and turns to her team, who are watching her closely. "We leave in five!" Bronx states. 

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

Raven so wants to go off script. She doesn't want to say any of the stupid things on the cards that Oakley has given her. Things in District 5 went smoothly. She wasn't closely tied with any of the former tributes, making it easier for her to stick to the monotonous card she is forced to read off of.  

        However: When she arrives in D3istrict 4, she is forced to reimagine two of the kills she committed. Poseidon and Misty, both were so kind to her until the end, even apologizing for having to kill her. She can't let the people think the Raven of the Capitol is so cruel after all, like her cards reflect. She is currently waiting behind the stage in a chair, about an hour early before her speech. She is crouched over, staring at her feet, not knowing what to say to her mentor or escort. Opal finally speaks.