Famous Birthdays

Aurora BushnellMovie and tv actress

Aurora Bushnell
Movie and tv actress

Birthday : February 24 2009          Birth sign : Pisces
Birthplace : San Jose California           age : 15

#20 most popular ✩Boost

ABOUT
Actress known for playing Amber Barnes on the show Outcast, McKenna Kyle in the 2014 film American Sniper, Zoey Campell in Secrets of Sulphur Springs, Toy Story 4 as Bonnie , Avengers end game and the Spider-Man franchise as Morgan stark , she started as Brady noons sister in The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers playing Evie Morrow ,and Good boys as Lilah , Deadpool 1 & 2 as Veronica , Gwen Blake in The Black Phone ,  Evelyn Fisher in the summer I turned pretty , the whale along side Sadie sink as Millie and more recently she stared in Barbie movie as Clara  .

BEFORE FAME
She made her first television appearance as Molly Blake on a 2014 episode of Bones.

TRIVIA
She started modeling when she was four and has appeared on the cover of Pottery Barn Kids.
She enjoys football and ballet

FAMILY LIFE
She was born to Colin and Jackie Bushnell . She has five siblings , her older brother Charlie Bushnell age nineteen who stars in the new Disney plus show Percy Jackson , Violet Bushnell age twelve she stars as young Yelena in black Widow and more recently Cady in M3GAN , her twin brother age 15 Aiden Bushnell known for playing young Colton Kyle in the Clint Eastwood directed film American Sniper and Jack Bushell age 16  known for The Good Dinosaur , Godless , and Workaholics .

ASSOCIATED WITH
She is associated with Landon Gordon , Isabella brown  , Thomas Brown , Mason Thames , Rebecca Clarke , Malachi Barton and Brady noon .