Epiloge

Three years had flown by since Aurora and Walker embarked on their journey together at the tender age of 15.

Their love story had unfolded amidst the chaos of high school, filled with awkward first dates, stolen kisses, and late-night conversations.

Now, at the age of 18, they found themselves standing on the brink of adulthood, their future stretching out before them like an open road. Despite the uncertainties that lay ahead, one thing remained constant: their unwavering love for each other.

"Can you believe it's been three years since we started dating?" she whispered, her voice tinged with disbelief.

Walker smiled back at her, his eyes filled with love and affection. "It feels like just yesterday that I asked you to be my girlfriend," he replied, his voice soft with nostalgia. " oh and happy eighteenth birthday Rory "

Together, they sat in companionable silence, basking in the warmth of each other's presence. They had grown and changed in countless ways since that first fateful day, but their love had remained constant, a guiding light in the darkness.

As they looked ahead to the future, they knew that they would face whatever challenges came their way together, hand in hand, forever united in love and devotion.

And as they watched the sun dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the world around them, they knew that their love story was just beginning.

— You Belong with me —

YES I KNOW ITS THE END !
but don't worry I wrote 2 other Walker books
Daylight Which is a Walker Scobell x OC
And Wildest dreams walkers Percy x Oc
Go check them out