019

As Aurora waited anxiously, her fingers tapping nervously against the back of the phone

she finally heard the familiar sound of Walker's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hey," he said softly, his voice carrying a mixture of uncertainty and longing.

"Hey," Aurora replied, her own voice trembling slightly with emotion.

There was a brief pause before Walker spoke again " look I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed you away and even though you tried texting me and I kept ignoring I'm sorry I just didn't want to loose you like what if you thought that - that me you know kissing you was a mistake well it wasn't -"

" I didn't um I never thought it was a mistake Walker really I didn't "

As Aurora listened to Walker's heartfelt apology, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. His words echoed the thoughts that had been swirling in her mind ever since that fateful night, reassuring her that their connection was real and meaningful.

"I didn't, um, I never thought it was a mistake, Walker, really I didn't," she responded earnestly, her voice filled with sincerity. "I've been trying to reach out to you because I didn't want to lose what we have. I wanted to talk things out, to make sure we were on the same page."

Walker let out a shaky breath, the tension in his voice easing slightly. "Good "

I've been going crazy these past few weeks, wondering if I had messed everything up."

Aurora couldn't help but smile at his admission, her heart swelling with affection for him. " oh trust me you messed up big time Scobell " she teased

" I know ! " he laughed " and then you posted the poem on you spam "

" my spam - your Carlightningwee ! I thought it was that was violet "

" what ! No Brady showed me "

"What the fuck how could he wait what else did you see !"

" nothing I swear ! Just that but when can I be in your spam Rora"

" soon and what did you just called me ?"

" Rora "

" stop"

" Rora Rora Roraaa "

" Walker William scobell !"

" roraaaaaaaaaa"

" asshole your gonna mess up again ! "

" shit okay sorry Rory love you "

" ya ya who wouldn't anyway face time me there is a lot you missed "

~💌~

@Sleeping.Beauty

Liked by Rebeccarabbit , BeautyandtheBelle and 12 others Aurora

Aurora.Bushnell : we face times fix it P.S BRADY IMMA FUCKING FIND YOU

@Theredninjaturtle : WHAT DID I DO
^@Aurora.Bushnell : YOU SHOWED HIM THE SPAM ACCOUNT
^@TheRedNinjaTurtle : ONCE POST IT WAS A POEM. A POEM .

@RebeccaRabbit  : FUCKING FINALLY NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS COME BACK

— You Belong With Me —