011

🩷Rory💙✓⃝10 minutes ago💋🎀📞🌳🎵-Feather - Sabrina Carpenter

💋🎀📞🌳
🎵-Feather - Sabrina Carpenter

999,912,198

💬
200,099

9,100,928

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
Pretty

McKenna Grace✓⃝
Caption is giving
- reply
💙Rory🩷✓⃝
Ikr

Leah Sava Jeffries ✓⃝
Iv never seen two hotter sisters

Aryan Simhadri ✓⃝
OMG DUDE IM WAITING FOR WHEN I BE ON YOUR TIKTOK AS THE STAR
- reply
💙Rory🩷✓⃝
SOOOOONNNN

User51e
DID YALL SEE BRADYS STREAM
- reply
USERS3)
Nah cuz Walker be talking about Aurora

Usrt52
Ughhh gorgeous

Uset62b
She feeding us

~💻~

Walker sat in front of his computer, headset on . He adjusted the camera angle, making sure everything was just right for the stream.

"Alright, we're live," Brady announced, his voice crackling through the microphone. "Hey chat "

Walker flashed a smile at the camera " I'm a - imma open the stream on my phone just so -"

" ya cool just make sure to mute it "

" alright let's buddy up should we get into the game ?" Brady asks

" let's do it !"

~💻~

After playing a few rounds , Walker and Brady decided to just chill and talk to the chat.

Walker started showing off riptide to the chat " ya they had a whole meeting to decide if I could keep it or not like I was threatening to steal it "

Brady started laughing reading the responses in the chat .

Walker noticed his screen lighting up , he picked it up and a huge smile spread across his face

Rory❤️🎀

Rory🩷🎀
Hey walkie 💓

Hey Rory❤️

Rory🩷🎀
I miss you jackass

I know who wouldn't miss me

"What's got you blushing like that Scobell " Brady's voice boomed through his shared headset

"Uh, it's just... nothing, really,"

Brady raised an eyebrow, a knowing smirk playing on his lips. "Come on Walker I know that grin she texted you didn't she ?"

Walker hesitated for a moment, his mind racing as he contemplated how to respond.

"Well, there is a girl," he began, his words tentative yet sincere. "She's - she's amazing, you know? Every time I talk to her my hear like skips a beat. She's funny, she's kind, and really beautiful she's my best friend and her smile ! She's got these eyes that wow and her hair I - I really like her "

Brady's eyes widened in surprise, his grin widening with each word. "Sounds like you're head over heels, buddy," he remarked playfully. "But who is she?"

Walker hesitated . He wanted to tell Brady the truth, to share his feelings for Aurora with his best friend, but something held him back. He knew brady knew who she was , it was kinda obvious but you know there on stream .

"She's a girl, okay ?" he replied, his voice tinged with emotion. "But she's special. Really special."

~💻~

After the stream , Walker found himself lying on his bed . The room was quiet, save for the faint hum of the ceiling fan above him. With a sigh, he reached for his phone, his thoughts drifting back to Aurora.

As he scrolled through his contacts, his heart raced with anticipation. He hesitated for a moment, his thumb hovering over her name, before finally summoning the courage to make the call. The phone rang once, twice, before Aurora's voice filled the line.

"Hey walkie "

"Hey,Rory sorry did I wake you up "

" nah don't worry just came back with Violet from ice skating "

— You Belong with me —Yall if u have ideas or want something in the book comment ! Don't be silent readers

Yall if u have ideas or want something in the book comment ! Don't be silent readers