001

It was February 19th, and exactly one week had passed since Aurora's return from filming Black Phone.

And so much was going on

Her 15th birthday in 5 days .

Her brother and best friend dating

Not to mention Her and Walker have been inseparable since .

And no they still weren't dating yet

But we're getting there

~💋~

In the soft afternoon light filtering through the window.

Walker found himself stretched out on Aurora's bed, his head resting in her lap as she sat beside him  scrolling through her phone ,gently running her fingers through his hair. He let out a contented sigh, reveling in the feeling of her touch.

"This feels so nice," he murmured.

Aurora smiled at him . "I'm glad you think so," she replied softly, her fingers running through his curls . "You have such nice hair."

Walker grinned up at her, "Coming from you, that means a lot,"

Aurora's smile widened, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. "You're too sweet," she murmured, leaning down to press a kiss to his cheek.

Before she could go back to her original position. Walker sat up as his hand reached up to gently cup her cheek, turning her face towards his. With a soft smile, he closed the distance between them, his lips meeting hers .

As they slowly pulled away from the kiss, their eyes met in a silent exchange of emotions. Aurora's heart raced as she gazed into Walker's deep blue eyes, losing herself in their intensity.

"You have the most amazing blue eyes," she whispered, her voice barely above a breath.

A small smile tugged at the corners of Walker's lips as he reached up to gently brush a strand of hair away from her face. "Not as amazing as yours," he replied softly, his gaze unwavering as he locked eyes with her.

" shut up " Aurora felt a rush of embarrassment flood through her. She hadn't expected him to be so serious, and the intensity of his gaze made her cheeks flush with heat.

"Stop staring at me like that dude !" she exclaimed, her voice coming out more flustered than she intended. Without hesitation, she buried her face into Walker's chest.

Walker chuckled softly, his arms tightening around her in a comforting embrace. "I'm serious, Rory," he reiterated, his voice gentle but firm. "I mean it.and don't call me dude !"

~💋~

Walker has been asleep on Aurora for a good 15 minutes .

her phone buzzed with an incoming FaceTime call from Bella.

Aurora glanced at the screen, a curious expression crossing her face bella was hanging out with her brother anyway she accepted the call.

"Hey, Bella," Aurora greeted, her voice tinged with amusement. "What's up?"

Bella's face appeared on the screen " Aurora your brother is being so fucking annoying !"

" I know right ! He sucks shit "

" so true "

" but your dating him anyway "

Aiden appeared in the background, his eyes widening in surprise as he caught sight of Walker's blonde hair resting on Aurora's chest.

"Aurora, is that Walker?" Aiden's voice came through the phone, his tone incredulous.

Aurora's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she realized she had been caught. "Um, yeah, he's here," she admitted sheepishly, shooting a nervous glance at the sleeping Walker beside her.

Aiden grinned mischievously, a teasing twinkle in his eyes. "Looks like you two are getting pretty cozy up there," he remarked, unable to contain his amusement.

Aurora rolled her eyes, trying to suppress a smile. "Shut up, Aiden," she replied, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

Bella chimed in, her tone teasing. "Ooh, looks like someone's got a boyfriend "she teased, winking at Aurora through the screen.

Aurora sighed, knowing there was no escaping her friend's playful teasing. "Yeah, yeah, very funny," she replied, shaking her head in mock exasperation." Also he's not my boyfriend "

" surprisingly " Aiden said as he messed up Bella's hair

Bella chuckled, her laughter echoing through the phone. "your brother is being so annoying right now," she complained, rolling her eyes for dramatic effect.

Aiden's grin widened, clearly enjoying the opportunity to tease his sister. "Hey, I heard that!" he protested, feigning offense. Leaving the room

Bella rolled her eyes, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "Yeah, that's the point," she shot back, shooting Aurora a knowing look.

" when he's not over tell me the detail mkay ?"

" okay bella now I'm going to go bye"

— You Belong with me —Writing a book Percy social media AU coming out soon so if ur interested keep an eye also give some recommendations for it byee

Writing a book Percy social media AU coming out soon so if ur interested keep an eye also give some recommendations for it byee