005

In the Scobell household, Walker's mom, dad, sister Leena, and younger brother Tanner were gathered in the living room.

"So, Leena, how's things going with Conner?" his mom asked casually, a knowing twinkle in her eye.

Leena looked up from her phone, a playful smirk on her lips. "Pretty good, actually," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement. "We're going out for dinner tomorrow night. That's chill, right?"

"Sure, Leens, just be home before midnight," their dad chimed in.

"Thanks, Dad," Leena said with a nod.

Before she could say more, Walker cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention to him. Leena shot him a quizzical look, but Tanner simply grinned, as if he already knew what was coming.

"I, uh, I have something I want to tell you guys," Walker began, his voice steady but tinged with nervousness. "I am dating someone."

His family's eyes widened in surprise, but there was a sense of anticipation in the air, as if they had been expecting this moment.

"I noticed you guys have seen us spending a lot of time together lately," Walker's mom added with a smile.

"Well, I only asked her two days ago, so..." Walker trailed off.

"About time," Tanner said with a grin, nudging his brother playfully.

Their dad clapped Walker on the back. "We all saw it coming."

Leena grinned incessantly as she grabbed him by the collar. "If you break her heart, I swear to God, Walker."

"Leena, let go of your brother!" their mom scolded gently.

"Sorry, Mom," Leena said sheepishly.

"I'm glad you're with her; she's such a lovely girl," their mom said, smiling warmly. "Good family too. Oh, me and Jackie can have an excuse to see each other now."

~💋~

Aurora, her mom, and her sister Violet spent the evening together in Aurora's room.

It was something they did often

"Wait, so Mom, you're telling me if I really like this guy, I should show it but not too much?" Violet asked, her brow furrowing in confusion.

"Exactly, Vi, but you're not allowed to date yet," her mom replied, playfully ruffling her hair. "Speaking of dating, Aurora, how's Walker? Did anything happen yet? 'Cause I swear I could hear him coming in through the windows sometimes."

Aurora felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as she realized her mom and sister were onto her. She exchanged a nervous glance with Violet before taking a deep breath and steeling herself for what she was about to reveal.

"Well... I have something to tell you guys," she began tentatively, her voice barely above a whisper. "We're dating."

Her mom and Violet exchanged knowing glances, their eyes alight with excitement. "Oh, I knew it!" her mom exclaimed, clapping her hands together in delight. "I saw it coming, honey!"

Violet grinned from ear to ear, her excitement palpable. "This is amazing!" she squealed, throwing her arms around Aurora in a tight hug. "You have to tell me everything!"

"Well, where did I last get to?" Aurora pondered.

"Oh, um, when you found out you liked him," Violet replied, excitement dancing in her eyes.

"Right! Well, like, he asked me on my birthday after we got home and celebrated together as a family. It was night, I was getting water, saw him, and oh, look what he got me!" Aurora said, showing off her wrist. "A bracelet."

"Honey, that's such a nice bracelet! Oh, he must really like you," her mom gushed, her eyes sparkling with pride and happiness.

The door creaked open, and Charlie, Jack, and Aidan stepped into the room, their faces lit up with curiosity.

"What's all the commotion about?" Charlie asked, a playful grin spreading across his face.

"Mom, Violet, what's going on?" Aidan chimed in, his brow furrowed in confusion.

Aurora took a deep breath, steeling herself for their reactions. "Well, guys, there's something I need to tell you," she began, her voice steady but tinged with nerves. "Walker and I are dating."

"Walker as in Walker Scobell?" Charlie asked, his voice low and serious." As in the guy who works with me in Percy Jackson the Percy Jackson my best friend Walker "

Aurora nodded, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she awaited Charlie's response.

Charlie's jaw clenched " oh -"

Jack stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on Charlie's shoulder.

" happy for you Rora " Jack smiled

Aidan nodded in agreement, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Yeah, I mean, Charlie I get your upset it's your best friend man but again I'm daring auroras best friend so -"

Charlie sighed, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "I guess you're right," he conceded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "But if he hurts you, Aurora, you know I'll have to kick his ass."

her father, who had been leaning against the door frame, stood up straight, his eyes widening in surprise. He blinked a few times, processing the news, before a wide grin spread across his face.

"Walker, huh?" he said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Well, I can't say i didn't see it coming "Aurora's dad chuckled to himself before his expression turned more serious

He walked over to Aurora, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Look, sweetheart, I trust you," he said, his voice filled with warmth. "And if Walker is the one you've chosen to be with, then I'm happy for you. Just no funny business"

She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, feeling grateful for his understanding and love.

"Thanks, Dad," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

Her dad hugged her back just as tightly, planting a kiss on the top of her head. "Anytime, sweetheart. I'm always here for you."

— You Belong With Me —

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

— You Belong With Me —

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 Walker Scobell जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें