018

" Mason I swear god shut up "

" no "

" you know what wanna go live "

" ya "

" the fuck you so dry "

" oh sorry let me do that again - Yes my favorite sister girl pop in the world I would love to "

Aurora just laughed as she got her phone and placed it on her trailer's vanity"

"Hey, everyone!" Aurora greeted with a bright smile, waving at the camera.

USE6 : SHES BACK

" yes I am and I have a special person with me today "

Y252 : WALKER?

7265 : HAS TO BE A BLACK PHONE CAST SINCE THERE FILMING

Mason leaned in, his grin mirroring Aurora's. "Hey, guys! Mason is here "

Their followers flooded the comments section with greetings and hearts, their excitement palpable through the screen.

"Wow, look at all the love pouring in!" Aurora exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with joy. "You guys are amazing!"

As they settled into the live stream, Mason turned to Aurora with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "So, Aurora, what are we up to today? "

Aurora forced a smile, her heart heavy with unresolved emotions. " we are going to show you some behind the scenes but first we're going to answer some questions since it's 7 am and me and Mase are the only ones up and ready "

As they engaged with their audience, Mason glanced at the screen, his eyebrows shooting up in surprise. "Hey, Aurora, check this out," he said, pointing to a comment . he leaned in and whispered "Isn't that Walker's username?"

Aurora's smile faltered as she read the comment, a mix of frustration and disappointment bubbling inside her. "Oh, uh, yeah, it is," she replied curtly, her tone betraying her annoyance.

" you okay ?"

" fine "

Despite her attempt to stay composed, Aurora couldn't shake the feeling of anger coursing through her veins. She couldn't believe Walker had the audacity to show up after what had happened between them.

Us626 : Aurora would u want to be in PJO

" um ya only if I play an Aphrodite kid though "

827ysn : httyd Mason

" oh ya it's going great filming is great "

After answering some more questions they decided to give their followers an exclusive peek behind the scenes pf set

"Hey everyone, it's Aurora and Mason here!" Aurora greeted, her voice bubbling with excitement as she held up her phone.
"We're about to take you on a tour of what goes down behind the camera. Get ready for some fun!"

" rora your saying it like a documentary"

" Mase it is so we need to do this "

" mkay sure"

With Mason trailing behind her, Aurora led their virtual audience through the labyrinth of hallways and sound stages, giving them a taste of the hustle and bustle behind the scenes.

"Check it out, folks! This is where all the magic happens," Mason chimed in, his grin infectious as he pointed out the crew members buzzing around. "It's a whole different world behind the camera, and we're thrilled to have you along for the ride."