008

neon lights of the carnival cast a colorful glow over the bustling crowds as Aurora, Walker, Charlie, and Leena wandered through the lively festivities. Laughter and music filled the air, creating an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation.

As they wandered through the colorful chaos of the carnival, Emily's sudden appearance caught them off guard. She approached with a bright smile, her eyes lighting up as she greeted them with feigned surprise.

"Oh, hey guys! What a coincidence running into you here," Emily exclaimed, her voice dripping with faux enthusiasm.

Aurora exchanged a wary glance with Walker, her instincts on high alert as she sensed Emily's ulterior motives.

Charlie, ever vigilant, stepped closer to his sister, a protective stance clear in his posture.

"Uh, hey, Emily," Walker replied, his tone guarded as he sized up the situation.

Leena shot Emily a skeptical look, her lips pressed into a thin line. "Funny running into you here," she remarked, her voice tinged with skepticism.

Despite the strained atmosphere, Emily pressed on, her smile never faltering. "So, what are you guys up to? Mind if I tag along?" she asked, her gaze lingering on Walker.

Aurora's grip on Walker's hand tightened instinctively, a surge of apprehension coursing through her veins. She exchanged a silent glance with Charlie and Leena, silently communicating their shared wariness of Emily's sudden appearance.

Walker hesitated for a moment, torn between his desire to avoid conflict and his loyalty to Aurora. "Uh, sure, I guess," he replied, though his voice lacked its usual warmth.

As they continued through the carnival, Emily's presence loomed over them like a dark cloud, casting a shadow over what should have been a carefree evening. Aurora couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled over her, a nagging sense that trouble was brewing on the horizon.

And Despite their attempts to enjoy the carnival, Emily's persistent presence grated on Aurora's nerves like sandpaper.

Every flirtatious comment directed at Walker

Like she played with her hair

But her lip

Stared at him for to long

Became really touchy

You get it don't you

Charlie, sensing Aurora's discomfort, took it upon himself to intervene whenever Emily edged too close to Walker.

With a protective arm around his sister's shoulders, he steered her away from Emily's reach, a silent but unmistakable warning to keep her distance.

Leena, too, grew increasingly impatient with Emily's antics.

Her once-friendly demeanor had hardened into a steely resolve, her eyes flashing with thinly veiled hostility every time Emily attempted to engage with Walker.

As the tension mounted between them, Aurora felt a knot tightening in her stomach. She couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy that gnawed at her insides, nor could she ignore the creeping doubt that wormed its way into her mind.