010

Aurora arrived to Walker's house

she found him deeply immersed in a video game with Brady and Aryan, their laughter echoing through the room.

That was an hour ago

"Hey, Walker," Aurora greeted, trying to catch his attention.

But Walker was engrossed in the game, his focus unwavering as he strategized with his friends. Aurora sighed, feeling a pang of disappointment.

Aurora leaned in to kiss Walker's cheek, hoping to draw him away from the screen. "Hey, walk, how about a break?" she suggested

But Walker barely registered her presence, his eyes glued to the game. "Sorry Not now babe , I'm in the middle of something," he replied.

Aurora's heart sank as she realized her attempts to connect with Walker were falling flat.

she settled onto his bed, absentmindedly scrolling through her phone, longing for his attention.

~💋~

the door swung open, and Walker's sister, Leena, entered the room with a smile. "Aurora, it's been ages! Let's catch up," she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Aurora's spirits lifted at the prospect of spending time with Leena,"Sure, that sounds great," she replied eagerly, following Leena out of the room.

As Aurora and Leena settled into a comfortable rhythm of conversation, the topic naturally drifted to the latest gossip swirling around their social circles.

Leena grinned at Aurora "Ooh, do tell. I love a good juicy story," she exclaimed eagerly." So you know my boyfriend cooper ?"

" yes ! You guys are so cute together like the it couple "

" aw thank you Rora you and Walker are really cute yourself " she smiled " anyway remember when I told u about Luke M the basketball guy and his girlfriend Lexi "

" oh ya and how Trent and his sister her name was like Liana are trying to break them up cuz she's one hundred percent not a girls girl "

" yup exactly glad you brought that up because she's trying to get me and cooper to break up"

" that little bitch !"

" right ! And there is more -"

~💋~

Meanwhile,Walker's attention was finally drawn away from the game as he noticed Aurora's absence. Frowning, he looked around the room, puzzled by her sudden disappearance.

"Hey, where's Aurora?" Walker asked, his voice tinged with concern as he searched the room.

Tanner chuckled and shrugged. "Leenas room "

Walker Determined to reclaim Aurora's attention, he made his way to Leena's room, his footsteps echoing through the hallway.

As Walker entered Leena's room, he found Aurora and Leena engaged in conversation, their laughter filling the air. Leena grinned mischievously as she noticed Walker's entrance, clearly enjoying the situation.

"Hey, I think you stole my girlfriend," Walker teased, giving Leena a playful nudge before turning his attention to Aurora.

Aurora smiled  at their banter, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she watched the playful interaction between her boyfriend and his sister.

She leaned against the wall, a smile playing on her lips as she enjoyed the moment.

Leena raised an eyebrow, feigning innocence. "Oh, did I now?" she replied, a teasing glint in her eyes. "Well, she seems to be enjoying her time with me."

Walker's playful demeanor shifted slightly, a hint of possessiveness creeping into his expression.

He stepped closer to Aurora, his gaze unwavering as he reached out to her to help her stand up ,

"Come on, let's go," Walker said, his voice soft but firm as he extended his hand to her, silently urging her to leave Leena's room with him.

Aurora glanced between Walker and Leena, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "Actually, she's my girlfriend now," she declared, her tone teasing as she looked at Walker with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Walker's eyes widened in mock disbelief as he turned to Leena, his expression one of playful exasperation. "Roryyyy," he exclaimed, his tone a mix of amusement and feigned betrayal as he reached out to tug Aurora closer to him.

Leena chuckled at their antics, enjoying the playful banter between her brother and Aurora. "Looks like he wants some love " she teased

" yes yes I do now let's do " he said dragging her out of the room

~💋~

In Walker's room, he closed the door behind them, enveloping them in a cocoon of privacy. Aurora felt a rush of warmth as Walker's gaze met hers, his eyes filled with affection and desire.

Leaning in closer, Walker gently cupped Aurora's face in his hands, his touch sending shivers down her spine. With a soft, longing sigh, Aurora closed the distance between them, her lips meeting his in a sweet and passionate kiss.

As they finally pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other, they shared a moment of quiet contentment. Walker's fingers gently traced patterns on Aurora's cheek.

With a nervous flutter in his chest, Walker mustered the courage to express the depth of his feelings. His voice cracked slightly as he spoke .

"I-I love you," he stammered, his gaze fixed on Aurora, his heart pounding in his chest.

Aurora's eyes widened in surprise, her heart skipping a beat at his confession. She reached out to gently touch his arm, a soft smile spreading across her lips.

"Walker- "she began, "I love you too."

— You Belong with me —