05

JADENPOV:
I woke up after what happened last night all of the guys promised to protect Bryce and Sage. Mostly Sage though, yes Bryce was abused by him but we were all really worried for Sage.

Also I think there is a little secret between the two siblings, we think something worse happened to Sage but they just don't want to talk about.

Addison, Avani, Olivia, Dixie, and Nessa. They all wanted to make sure Sage was okay and Bryce. I forgot to mention, but me and Sage slept in my room, she didn't feel safe in her room and Bryce and Addison were sleeping together.

She looked extremely exhausted.. I felt bad that her father would ever do that to her. I started to play with her hair (she fell asleep on top of me).

I then opened my phone to door dash and ordered everyone coffees and breakfast.

I slowly got up and put Sage under the blankets and went into the bathroom and took a shower.
When I got out I realized I forgot my clothes. "Uh, Sage?" I asked "Sage?" She didn't respond. I wrapped the towel around my waist. Walking out and to my dresser. Grabbing this:

Then I hurried to the bathroom and changed

Then I hurried to the bathroom and changed. After a while I heard a knock at the door downstairs. I hurried down the stairs and thanked the worker and grabbed the food (I had to do more than one trip to the kitchen) I then put it all out and then shouted "BREAKFAST!"

I heard some people slowly coming down the stairs and before you knew it everyone was down here.. but one. I walked upstairs back to my room. I sat on my bed next to her "Sage..?" I asked her quietly "Hmm?" She hummed "you gonna eat..?" I asked softly "I'm not hungry.." she said "Sage, you have to eat!" I told her still in a quiet voice "no." She simply said "Sage!" I said she rolled over to face me "no."

"Sage, you gotta eat!" I said "I don't wanna" she whined "Now!" I told her "Leave me alone" she said rolling back the other way. I groaned from annoyance. I then picked her up over my shoulder, carrying her downstairs. "Jaden, put me down!" She said hitting the back of my back. "Not until you eat!" I said

I plopped Sage down on the chair in between Bryce and Avani. Instead of her eating she put her head down. "Sage!!" I said "I will feed you myself if it is the last thing i do!" I said getting frustrated I sat her up squeezing her nose lightly so she'd open her mouth and then gave her a bite of her food. "Chew it!" I demanded she started to chew her food then swallowed her food.

Everyone kept glancing over "wait, Sage, when did you change?" Bryce asked "I never did.." she said looking down confused "oh, me and the girls changed her, she was exhausted and fell asleep and Jaden didn't want to be rude and change her" Addison said remembering that she changed her, Avani took her makeup off, Nessa took her hair down and brushed it.

"Jaden I don't want to eat, I just want to go lay down" Sage whined in my ear. "Sage.." I said "Please!" She asked "Fine, go." I said giving up "I just wanted to make sure you were okay" I said quietly "I know, and I'm thankful for that" I gave him a hug (I'm making myself feel single.. 😑 they're not even dating tho..) I watched as she walked upstairs. I then found her breakfast sandwhich and took a bite from it. "Is Sage not gonna eat?" Bryce asked "No, I tried." I replied "Is she ok?" Addison asked "I think she is still worried, I mean I would be to, you know?" I said "Yeah" Addison and Bryce said

Everyone stayed home and did there own thing, until it was around midnight...

SAGESPOV:

I yawned as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, I've been asleep all day and it was finally midnight. I grabbed an glass of water, I haven't eaten all day other than that bite of the sandwich. I didn't want to get up but I had to pee and get a drink.

I heard a shattering noise and all of a sudden there he was ..