12

SAGESPOV:

We already left for our flight, and I looked at the site last night to see were we were staying at. And omg it is literally gorgeous; here it is

I kept reading after that and they have so much things for you to do

I kept reading after that and they have so much things for you to do. I boarded the plane and was sat with Addison and Avani  and Jaden was across from me with Bryce and Anthony.

"So what is going on between you and Jaden?" Addison asked "Nothing, we're just friends." I said "just friends?" Avani asked "yes."

"I swear" I added. I then got a message and a look from Jaden.

Jay ❤️

Are you getting the exact same questions?

I looked at him and nodded yes.

Jay ❤️

I don't understand why they think we're dating - Sage ❤️

Ikr, it's so weird - Jay ❤️

"Oo, who is that?" Avani asked peeping over my shoulder as I turned my phone slightly.

"No one." I said "mhm, really?" "Yes really!" "They must be important, cause of the hearts!" She stated as I flushed red. Then my phone was tooken out of my hand, by Addison. "Addison, give me my phone!" I demanded "It's.., Jaden?" She looked at me along with Avani. "I- please don't go through the messages" I nervously said, it wasn't cause I had something about me and Jaden to hide, it was the message about my father...

"Why, are you hiding something?" Avani asked "N- kind of but just not with Jaden!" I was honestly speaking "Look we talked about something extremely personal the other day.. and I just don't want anyone else to know!" I said "How many people know?" Addison asked "Well Bryce, my mom, and now Jaden" I said "Ok, here." She said handing my phone back. "So honestly do you like Jaden..?" Avani asked. I smiled a lot, as my face turned red.

"Oooo, I knew it!" Addison said "I think everyone did!" Avani said. I turned red and slouched down into my chair. And slowly fell asleep dreaming about, well, you should know.