23

They all looked up some abandoned houses/buildings but all of them were in the middle of town, but one.

So they decided to go check it out..was it dumb, maybe. But it was for Sage.

JADENSPOV:
I was freaking out! I freak- everyone freaks out when the person you love is in danger, i loved her and I was so paranoid and terrified if what could happen to her.

After we got the location on the map we started to drive to the location.

"This place is sketchy as hell.." I said "Yeah, it is." Addison agreed. "Wait before we go in we should call the cops." Bryce suggested.

"Yeah" I said pulling out my phone.

911, what's your emergency?

Hi, so uhm we are at (wherever the abandoned place was) and my..uh, girlfriend was tooken by her abusive ex.

Ok, help will be there immediately!

Thank you.

I hanged up the phone I nodded at Bryce and Addison. We all got out of the car as we walked inside, I turned on my flashlight on my phone.

We slowly walked through the building as we heard weeping, I walked in to see.. "Sage!" I said I examined her realizing she was.. naked.

"Are you okay, baby!?" I asked worried "I- i, No." She said weakly as I hugged her not caring if she was naked.

"I'm so sorry, this is my fault." I said looking at her face. "No. It's not. I should've left with you guys!" She said

We both hugged each other when there was a voice " Well, well look who it is. Cheater boy." I turned over to see her ex.

"Cheater..?" Sage asked "I didn't cheat." I stated "Look my ex, Mads. She got jealous after she figured out we were dating so she posted a very old photo of us two." I explained

"Please, believe me!" I begged "I do, Jaden." She said taking my hand. "I've been waiting to meet you" harvey said "Really, cause I have to." I replied

"Really?" He asked "Yea, I've been wanting to do this.." i replied then tackling him to the ground as I swung at his face leaving a red spot on his face.

I just kept swinging, why..? Because he hurt someone I loved, more than twice. He looked like he was about to pass out but that didn't stop me, until Bryce pulled me off.

"He wasn't worth to be killed, he will rot out in jail." Bryce said calmly looking at Harvey then me. He then kicked Harvey really hard in the nuts.

"Lets go, cops are here." Bryce said