18

SAGESPOV:

Why, just why would he even say that? I was just trying to forget before I have to go back to drama or something else about my father, but that didn't seem to fucking work!

Tears were pouring down my face as I walked inside the bungalow. I slid down on the bathroom floor, just letting my tears blur my eyes. That's when I took the blade from my razor and slid it on my wrist, realizing what I've done I grabbed bandages and wrapped my arm.

Looking in my suitcase I had no hoodies, and I wasn't using Jadens! I walked into Bryces room finding his hoodie and putting it on.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my mascara as good as I could, and decided to go out.

When I was walking out the door I ran into, Josh? "Hey, you alright?" He asked "Yeah, I'm fine." I simply said with a reassuring smile. "Ok, let's get to the others!" He said "ok."

"Why are you wearing a hoodie, it's so hot!?" He asked "I think it's a bit chilly" i lied.

"Oh, ok.." Josh said a little unsure. We started to walk and it was extremely hot and I was so uncomfortable but I'm not taking the hoodie off.

I walked onto the deck seeing everyone else, including Jaden.. I walked over near addison and Bryce taking off my shoes and sitting down.

"Hey, where were you?" They asked "Just took a nap!" I said "Is that my hoodie?" Bryce asked "Yeah." I said "It's really hot outside.." Addison said "I think it's quite chilly." I said.

She looked at me and then up over at Bryce as they gave each other a look. "You guys alright?" I asked "Uh, yeah" Bryce said.

"Ok." I said. Everyone started putting on there goggles and started hopping in the water. "You coming in?" Bryce asked "Uh, yeah. I'll be in a minute.." I replied "Ok, cya down there!" Addison said as they both went underwater. Everyone else was underwater so I took off the hoodie and my shorts grabbing the goggles and jumping in the ocean.

'Wow, it was beautiful down here..'
'Oh my god, I hope the bandage doesn't fall off!'
I started to swim and found a reef.
'This is gorgeous!'
I looked to see the variety of fish, with the colorful reefs. I then swam some more farther out and seen a sea turtle as it swam closer, I then ran my hand along the turtles shell, a smile appeared on my face.

' I love it down here'

I then took a picture of me and the turtle;

With a wave goodbye to the turtle, the turtle slowly swimmed the opposite way

With a wave goodbye to the turtle, the turtle slowly swimmed the opposite way. I went over to the deck. Coming up to get some air, taking off my snorkel.

I then pulled myself up onto the deck sitting down, looking at the bandage that was ruined.. before anyone could come over I dried off and put on Bryces hoodie.

"Hey did you have fun?" Avani asked "Yeah, look at this picture I got" as I flashed my phone to her showing the picture of me and the turtle. "That is so good! Did you want to take a photo?" She asked "Sure!"

 "That is so good! Did you want to take a photo?" She asked "Sure!"

After that everyone else started to come back. "Did you ever go down?" Bryce asked "Yeah" I said "It was so gorgeous!" I said "Oh, I even got a selfie with a turtle!!" I exclaimed "let me see!" Bryce and Addison said I showed them the photo "Awh, that's adorable" Addison said "I know, he was very friendly" i said smiling.

After everyone got out if the water we decided to go to a restaurant it wasn't a fancy one which was honestly relaxing.

We all thankfully got a table together. Me and Jaden were across from eachother. And Anthony was right beside me.

My phone kept going off so I decided to look at my messages..

Jae ❤️
Sage, look Im so sorry for what I said earlier.. I shouldn't of said any of that. You're probably not going to forgive me, which I totally understand.. I'm sorry.

Also are you okay, it's so hot, and you're wearing a hoodie?

Look, what you said, Jaden wasn't right at all. But I do forgive you, and anything I do to myself I don't want you to blame that on yourself.

Sage, what did you do!?

Nothing.

"Who are you texting over there?" Anthony noticed I shutted off my phone "No one".

"I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back." I told him "ok" he said. I walked to the entrance of the bathroom but didn't actually go in for a second, after a minute I opened the door and used the bathroom and splashed my face with water.

"Hello!" A little girl greeted "Hi!" I said "You know you're really pretty!!" She commented "Awh, thank you, sweetie" I said "I wish I could look like you..!" she said "look like me!? Have you've not seen yourself?" I asked "Yeah, I'm ugly.." she said "Hey, don't say that. I think your actually really really beautiful, and look at your cute little smile!" I said with a big smile as I kneeled down to her "Look, your beautiful no matter how you look, remember that for me, will you?" I said

"Yes ma'am" she said giving me a hug as I hugged her back "Now, what are you remembering?" I asked "That I am beautiful and I have a cute smile!!" She said smiling really big "Yes, good job!" I said smiling.

I opened the door and walked out with her "hey, were are your parents..?" I asked "Over there!" She said pointing to a tall man and a shorter woman. I watched as she ran over to them jumping into her dads arms.

I felt my eyes swell up... 'that's all I wanted, but I never got it. Watching little girls with there fathers, I hate it! I was jealous, that I couldn't have a relationship with my father like that, because he went down a dark path..'

I sighed and walked back over to the table as I seen I had fries and a cheeseburger on my plate.

Jae ❤️

You good?

Idk, anymore.

Turning off my phone, he looked at me with concern. Instead of eating I zoned out on the little girl and her mother and father.

Eventually I did eat and then we arrived back to the bungalows.