08

SAGESPOV:
Okay, so I was starving myself. So what? And I've just haven't had an appetite.

I started to drink the rest of my Monster finishing the whole can. As someone banged on my door. "Sage Brooklyn!" That was def Bryce, Bryce only used my first and second name when I was in trouble but if he was just yelling for me it is my full name.

"Go away!" I told him "open up the door right now, before I kick it down!" He yelled through the door. I got up and opened the door as it revealed a stressed angry Bryce.

"What!?" I asked "You've been starving yourself!" He said "no, i simply just haven't had an appetite" i told him "liar"

"Ok, fine, Bryce!" I started to snap "How would you react to your father who tried to kill you, got out of jail?! And oh, when he gets out he comes for you again and tells you that he didn't even want a daughter and I'm unloved and uncared for!?" I snapped "Sa-" "Don't Sage me, Bryce! I'm tired, I haven't slept nor eaten in three fucking days. Im exhausted. Sometimes I wish dad would've pulled the trigger!" I said "Or just killed me when I was 11.."

"Sage, don't you ever say that! You are loved, wanted, cared for. You are exhausted, I get that! But doesn't mean you need to starve yourself. Don't blame yourself that we have a bad father. Sage, I love you so much! And so does mom, dads just a dick! And besides I think someone really likes you!"

"I'm sorry.." i said "I shouldn't if snapped, I'm being a horrible sister and friend right now. Do you think they're mad!? Bryce-"

"Hey, breathe!" He said "everything will be fine, they're just worried for you Sage." "Ok.."

"Wait, who likes me?" I asked with a smile Bryce then walked away.

I went downstairs "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't of said any if that I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to snap either. You guys were just looking out for me." I started ranting "It's okay" everyone said "We all do it" Jaden said

"Yeah," "Did anyone want to go out, today!?" I asked with a smile as everyone else's face lit up. "Where should we go?"

"Uh, definitely go out to eat" Griffin said rubbing his stomach "We could go four wheeling!" I suggested "Where?" Bryce asked "Oh you know were like Taylor, Kelly, Nate, Markell and some other people live?"

"Yeah.." everyone answered "There!" I said