27

Two days later....

It was Sages birthday. The girls went back home last night to get some things and they were gonna have a sleepover with Sage, tonight.

All the boys in the house got up surprisingly early and set up and bunch if decoration and made breakfast.

Sage was still asleep it was maybe 7am..? She already had an outfit planned for the day and one planned for the party tonight.

Outfit for the day:

Party fit:

With black/white/red nikes

Sage was awoken by the sun shining in from her blinds she got up and grabbed her clothes took her shower and changed.

She grabbed the water next to her bed that said;

Morning, baby. Happy birthday!!!! I got you a water since your mouth is dry in the mornings. I hope you end up having a great day! Your turning 17, how you feel? I love you, Sage ❤️

"I feel great, Jae" Sage said as she smiled at the note. I then got a message from my mom:

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter! I wish I could come down and see you or call you but I am at work, and well you know how that is. I love you, Sage. Happy 17th.

I got a few other messages from friends telling me happy birthday and other things like that. I then walked downstairs as everyone looked up "BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" Josh yelled looking up at me.

"YES, WHO I AM!" I yelled confusing myself as everyone just laughed a little. I then got a bunch of hugs telling me happy birthday.

The last one over to me was Jaden. Jaden hugged me and held me by my waist and said "Happy birthday, Baby!! And there is something I needed to ask you..?" I looked at him and said "Mhm, what's that..?"

"Well, I was wondering if- maybe, well you wanted to go in a date..?" He asked nervously "Of course, Jaden!" I said he smiled and gave me a hug. He then kissed me as I kissed him back (of course)

"Get a room!!" Anthony yelled "Blah" Josh faked gagged "Gross, bro." Bryce said as everyone else started to make a comment "Guys, it was one kiss!" Jaden defended us "Yeah.. that's what everyone says, but then 9months later" Griffin said "Ew" I replied

"And chill guys. You act like you haven't had sex with each of your girl friends!" I said as all of then looked down awkwardly and then Bryce looked up curiosity filling the look on his face "Wait.."

"Are you saying..YOU GUYS HAD SEX!!!?" Bryce said "Oh my- No!" I said "No we haven't!" Jaden said "Really..?" Bryce asked

"Not once." Me and Jaden said "That can all change tonight, baby." Jaden whispered so only I would here

"Anyways, let's get to a different subject.." I said turning extremely red. I looked up at Jaden as he winked with a smirk as I smiled and turned as red as a tomato.

"Ok. I will cya guys later..!" I said after putting my plate in the sink. "Uh, where are you going?" Jaden asked "Girls day!" I said grabbing my keys "and about to walk out when Jaden says "Missing something..?"

"Uh, no." I said but he gave me a look and then pointed to his lips. "Oh yeah, sorry" I gave him a kiss as he tried to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away. I then smiled and spun on my heel walking out the door "Love you!"