06

SAGESPOV:

My father..

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I slowly begin to panic. "Oh, come on, sweetie. You didn't think I wouldn't get revenge?" He asked "Revenge, for what?" I asked "Your the one who abused us!" I stated as I felt a cold metal slap me across my face, I looked to see it was a gun. "Watch it!" He said "Your the one who called the cops on me that day!" He stated

"Ok, so? There is a good reason for why i did that!" I said "A good reason? Really, who would want there father to be gone from the age of 5 to 10 and then when he finally came back you got rid of me!?" He argued "Because your abusive!!" I yelled "You beat the shit out of mom, you hit Bryce, and you tried, you tried to kill me!!!" I yelled once again "Who would want a father like that, a physco?" I said i felt the gun come up to my forehead.

"Do it..!" I said "You really want that to happen?" He asked "Well, you'd end up in jail for even longer than before.. so, your choice?" I said "SAGE?" A voice yelled from behind. "Don't move, Bryce! Or I pull the trigger!!" My dad said holding onto my arm putting the gun to the side of my head.

Before i knew it someone knocked me out of my fathers hands. I quickly got up and looked to see Jaden. I then ran over to him and stole the gun from his hand. "Someone call 911!" I yelled

I sat on my dads back with Jaden and then I said "Jaden, get up" "what?" "Get up!" Jaden stood up and then i got my dad to stand up, but I had his hands behind him and pulled his arms backwards to press his shoulder-blades together. "Jaden can you hold him?" I asked "yeah" he said grabbing my dads arms as he groaned. "16 years, 16 fucking years!!" I screamed "I haven't had a father because of you! I could've had that father and daughter relationship but no, I could've had my dad to help how to teach me to shoot a gun, to go fishing, or hell, just fucking be there on my damn birthday. But, no. I got none of that. Instead i gotten you.. you've ruined my life! I hate you!" I cried.

Anthony took my dads hands as Jaden hugged me tightly, as I cried. "Whatever, I didn't ever want you. I never even wanted a daughter! No one even cares nor loves you" He said Jaden let go of me and punched him in the face. Just as the police arrived.

"Your under arrest, again. Mr. Hall" the cop stated. Bryce came over and gave me a big hug as I started to cry into his chest. "Did he m-mean that?" I asked quietly.. "Sage, he doesn't matter! Don't listen to him. You have so much people who care and love you!"

"I guess.." I said "You guess?" He asked "Your surrounded by people who love you, Sage!" He said with a tighter squeeze and a smile.

After he let go Jaden grabbed me and squeezed me really tight "I love you so much, I'm glad your okay!" He said "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, Jaden" I said "And I love you too!" I said hugging him really tightly.

After saying night to everyone I went ti the bathroom to get dressed but i seen a bunch of marks and then I seen the scar on my lower stomach.

Memory~

I was 11 years old and just the other day my father was released from jail and my mom and brother were a little worried. I didn't think much of it..I was wrong to think nothing would happen. Because something did happen.

It was around 10pm, my mom and Bryce were asleep but I was wide awake, I was exhausted I haven't slept in awhile. Something was off. But thats when my window door swung open to reveal my dad.

I tried to scream but he was to quick and covered my mouth. "This is for making my life a living hell, ever since the day you were born!" He said as he quickly slid the knife into my lower stomach. He then trashed my house but I was passed out, so I couldn't do anything.

Previously~

I started to tear up, I had my shorts on but I got distracted and didn't put my shirt on, when the door opened. "Sage, hey, what's wrong?" He said walking closer to me "Are you hurt? Are you alright?" He questioned before I could say anything I fell on the ground crying as he got down and hugged me.