11

BrycesPOV:
"Alright, so I believe we bought everyones tickets, the flight is tomorrow. So we should probably go surprise everyone." I told Addison

"Yeah" She agreed we walked down stairs. Sage was sitting on the kitchen counter island, Jaden was sitting on the chair right next to her and a few people were sitting at the table. And a few more people were sitting on the stools around the kitchen island. "So, guys, we have a surprise!" Addison spoke grabbing my hand.

"WERE GOING TO HAWAII BABY!!" I yelled. "ACTUALLY?" Sage yelled "YES, PACK YOUR BAGS WE LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING!" I shouted

"HAWAII, BABY!" Josh screamed. "Wait all of us are going, right?" Sage asked "Well, Duh"

People started to cheer and everyone got really excited. Sage ran upstairs and went to her room I presume.

SAGESPOV:

Can't believe it, we are going to FUCKING HAWAII!!!!!!

I cleaned up my bedroom and tried to get my suitcase but it was to up high so I standed on my tippy toes, but nothing. I found old cardboard boxes and stacked them up, obviously they weren't safe.

I standed up on them but then I went crashing down . Thats when people rushed into my room. I was giving a little smile "I couldn't reach my suitcase.. " everyone started to chuckle. Jaden came all the way in and helped me up and then grabbed my suitcase "Thank you, my giant!" I said with a smile. "Of course, you gnome" with a smile.

Everybody took one more laugh and then started to fade away from my room. I opened my suitcase, and realized I have no good bathing suits. So I grabbed my credit card and keys for the car, and grabbed the girls.

Next chapter is gonna have everything that was boughten

We shopped for 3 or 4 hours and came back home and all packed.